Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope contemplating getting an onahole again

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
Title. I used to be friends online with a fatcel who worked as some sort of care taker and used all his income on expensive onaholes and hips.

I bought one two years ago for around $50 dollars and was actually a very very good cope.

does anyone have any recommendations? preferably from magic eyes or a similar based brand

Just use your hand.

one day, out of desperation i bought one of these and fedex delivered it to the wrong place. fortunately i was able to intercept it in time. but yeah i ended up throwing it away out of humiliation, it's a reminder that im pure genetic trash.

one day, out of desperation i bought one of these and fedex delivered it to the wrong place. fortunately i was able to intercept it in time. but yeah i ended up throwing it away out of humiliation, it's a reminder that im pure genetic trash.
Suifuel

I have a cheap torso sex doll I bought on Amazon. It's pretty fun. I forget the brand though

If it helps you cope, go ahead

always wanted to get one :feelsrope:
not living alone is preventing me from getting one though

brutal. my neighbors are possibly lesbian they are two fat 60+ year olds with a little girl they are raising. i have had food wrongly delivered to them and by the time i knocked on their door they were tearing into the bags. cant even imagine

I just searched this up because I had no idea what you're talking about. Now the feds are probably even more disappointed in me.

always wanted to get one :feelsrope:
not living alone is preventing me from getting one though
I have one despite living with my mother. She knows I have it and doesn't even care. She knows I'm a hopeless rotter and it's over for me, so she's not upset about it

I just searched this up because I had no idea what you're talking about. Now the feds are probably even more disappointed in me.
feds are blue pilled cucks so dont worry. i had fbi at my house a few weeks ago asking me if i exchanged nudes with a minor repeatedly when i already said i did not. may make a post about it