Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion consuming blackpill content everyday

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
does it mentally fucks you up beyond repair. you know its over but you still need to go to school, college. still have hope to carrermaxx. studymaxx and carrermaxx brocels how do you handle blackpill, when you know the whole world is aginst you ? its been a while i am listening to blackpill content on daily basis and i am losimg motivation to study. tbh i am addicted to incels.co alerts :feelsping::feelsping: .please help me to focus on studies brocels :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: .

Last edited:
Going to Japan to find a wife, because I'm a washed up White Man with no purpose and life and is obsessed with anime.

Going to Japan to find a wife, because I'm a washed up White Man with no purpose and life and is obsessed with anime.
JBW strikes again. i cant geomaxx

I would do the same if I were white tbh

The blackpill used to be brutal for me but I’m mostly numb to it now. Unless I see a really brutal one, nothing shocks me anymore
JBW strikes again. i cant geomaxx
I would do the same if I were white tbh
20210219_145325-jpg.413108

White btw :lul:

The blackpill used to be brutal for me but I’m mostly numb to it now. Unless I see a really brutal one, nothing shocks me anymore

20210219_145325-jpg.413108

White btw :lul:
I was being Ironic lmao

Like I always say: if you stare too much at the light of truth you may get blinded

too many shit out there and many blackpillers are mad, depressed because of the pussy starvation. If you listen to these guys the only thing that will come to your mind is to rope.

Don't get me wrong things are pretty bad but if you only listen to these guys you'll get overly worried. I mean wtf I have heard guys in the blackpill community saying things like 'drop college, there's no point in getting education', 'don't do x, y it's cope'... Dude, calm down.

That's why I think places like this one are harmful to young people, who lack life experience and are easily influenced.

Like I always say: if you stare too much at the light of truth you may get blinded

too many shit out there and many blackpillers are mad, depressed because of the pussy starvation. If you listen to these guys the only thing that will come to your mind is to rope.

Don't get me wrong things are pretty bad but if you only listen to these guys you'll get overly worried. I mean wtf I have heard guys in the blackpill community saying things like 'drop college, there's no point in getting education', 'don't do x, y it's cope'... Dude, calm down.

That's why I think places like this one are harmful to young people, who lack life experience and are easily influenced.
tbh i am easily influenced.