Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Constantly exhausted

• Thread starter aesthetic_recon
  • Start date
aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
It's literally impossible for me to make friends anywhere, irl or online. I'm too tired and too exhausted to even try. I like going on this forum but posting makes me feel exhausted. I also have intense psychological illnesses, although none of it is an excuse for my laziness. There probably is a way for me to get out of my depression, but I don't care enough to do it. Oh well, at least I'm a Christian. That's really all I have going for me.

I’m not LDARing. I’m just resting. Been resting for 6 long years now trying to get my energy back

Been resting for 6 long years now trying to get my energy back
I feel you brocel. We're all struggling and grinding out here, I hope we both find purpose in life.

Same, sometimes I think about changing but i imagine how much effort I will have to make and I lose the will

I constantly have energy. Might have something to do with getting the vaccine.

yeah its due to the fact that you are depressed and not validated. and knowing the outcome beforehand makes you exhausted.

I feel that too. Not sure if anyone knows how to regain their energy so I can learn form them.

Today I've slept like 4 hours maximum.

It's 1:00 P.M (almost) and I feel exhausted already

It's literally impossible for me to make friends anywhere, irl or online. I'm too tired and too exhausted to even try. I like going on this forum but posting makes me feel exhausted. I also have intense psychological illnesses, although none of it is an excuse for my laziness. There probably is a way for me to get out of my depression, but I don't care enough to do it. Oh well, at least I'm a Christian. That's really all I have going for me.
Yup a lot of us feel the same way.

Do you do school or work? Somewhere where you can meet people?

jizz less, take multivitamin, go for run

Constantly exhausted​

Same,i'm tired everyday even though i'm not wageslaving or doing any activity besides typing,most likely this is due to having severe depression.

Are you? Also, why are you insinuating the presence of positive connotations regarding your religious beliefs?
...Because human salvation is predicated on the belief of Christ's death and resurrection in the name of vindicating humanity of its sinful nature.

"OMG GUYS NIETZSCHE AND SCHOREDPOEJDENHAURS SAID GO D ID DEAD" - Midwit. Absolute midwittery. Read the Bible (KJV).

Same, depression is killer.

Humanity, while an abbhorent race of malignant animals, is not in need of penitence.
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." - Romans 3:23

Also, your understanding of the matter is topsy-turvy; your belief in the sacrifice of Christ ans consequential expiration of man's vice is predicated on the necessity of humanity's salvation, not the other way around.
Literally semantics. Christ's death was the prerequisite for salvation, meaning believing that He died for our sins offers us a chance at salvation (which is what I said). Also, sin didn't die with Christ. People still sin today; sin never expired.
What I admire in Buddhism is that the Buddhists achieve an understanding of virtue through the negation of the fundamental vices of life, for example the suffering contrived by worldly desires; whereas, alternatively, the Christians conceive an ideal virtue through the acquiescence of vice.
Depends on what you mean by acquiescence. Christians believe in negating the fundamental vices of life in order to be more like Jesus, who lived a sinless, perfect life: the Lamb sent to the slaughter to die for our sins.

Projection and cope. They actually understood what they were writing about as their minds were a font for original ideas based on legitimate criticisms, not a mere utility to perpetuate an archaic system of beliefs propagated for the purpose of acquiring and securing power.

Odd that you are in denial considering Christians are supposed to be life-affirming.
Christianity has never been about controlling others, but liberating oneself through the extirpation of desire and sin in one's own life.

I have. The Old Testament is stupidly optimistic. I am surprised you aren't recommending that I read the New Testament instead, given the pessimism of your post.
Christians are also called New Testament Believers.

I was considering going to a doctor to see what they can do about this but they would probably just give me some useless jewpills or offer talking therapy or group therapy HAHAHAHA... Imagine fucking thinking talking to people will solve my issues LMAO

That's how useless UK healthcare system is. To be honest they should refund my tax I haven't been to a doctor once in this country JFL. I am not even registered in national health service, I never go to this doctors they are all useless faggots they don't know anything especially when it comes to Inceldom.

Tbh tbh tbh tbh though, I might register and go to get some testo pills or something idk. Some pills you can only get with prescription.

Sex therapy is needed

How are you different from these pretentious Christians who depend on the mercy of God? You are even idolizing an evil individual, just look at your profile avatar.
I'm tired so I'm not responding to all your posts. I used to be depressed, but the Holy Spirit touched me. I'm now changing my avatar to Schubert, my favorite composer.