Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Constantly accused of being a tranny bc my voice is deep

What making stereotypes of the genders does to a society

She really must be out of her damn fucking mind to write that essay and expect me to read it.

She really must be out of her damn fucking mind to write that essay and expect me to read it.
IKR. Especially with no TLDR at the bottom,jfl.

Jfl must be cali or some other super liberal place

"I only get an extremely high amount of attention just for being a woman instead of an incredibly extremely high amount of attention like other women. WAAAAAAAAH"

I mean I guess she's crying to other women about it at least but seriously, meme gender

I want to suck boobs of a tall Amazonian with a deep voice while she carries me like a baby:ahegao::feelsohh:

Toilets with deep voice/masculine features = "Omg, sweetie, you're awesome, differences make us unique!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Men with high-pitched voice/lack of masculinty = "Die you fucking genetic abomination, enjoy being a permavirgin, faget"

Lesbianpilled... foids going to gay bars

I bet she also drives a honda civic sport

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back