Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

constant thoughts of suicide. texts with mom.

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-

You're breaking your mother's heart. You know she didn't wish a bad life onto you.

Ironically, my life would be great if I was good looking. All my troubles would go away. Life is not kind to unattractive guys like us

I would suggest you go back to your cope. You may feel better spending time coping.

Ironically, my life would be great if I was good looking. All my troubles would go away. Life is not kind to unattractive guys like us
exactly
You're breaking your mother's heart. You know she didn't wish a bad life onto you.
im glad i am, did you not see the last screenshot? she said she knows im ugly. "didnt deliberately do this"
OIP   2023 11 09T192350519

I would suggest you go back to your cope. You may feel better spending time coping.
not even allowed to cope where i am. will soon though. just a matter of time

why are you accusing your mother. that's not her fault but neither yours. its the fault of nature
she race mixed. its her fault im happa. my dad is nordic but ugly too so. its both of them.

exactly

im glad i am, did you not see the last screenshot? she said she knows im ugly. "didnt deliberately do this"
View attachment 949077

That's your mental illness talking. If you weren't as far gone as you are, you would've noticed this part...

She doesn't think you're ugly, but you won't shut the fuck up about how ugly you think you are and how bad you think you have it, she's like "Okay honey, I'll try and see it your way."

I pray for your parents

How does your mom understand what roping means

She broke my heart since i exist by giving her and my dads inferior genes to me. There is no apology for that

That's your mental illness talking. If you weren't as far gone as you are, you would've noticed this part...

View attachment 949094

She doesn't think you're ugly, but you won't shut the fuck up about how ugly you think you are and how bad you think you have it, she's like "Okay honey, I'll try and see it your way."
Mothers like to virtue signal, of course she wont tell him he is sub5

The fact that you can be this open with at least one of your parents, shows that you already have better support than me you ungrateful little shit

He is either giga autistic or this chat is fake
Yeah I think it's bullshit, this curry lad just wants attention with all these school tale threads

The fact that you can be this open with at least one of your parents, shows that you already have better support than me you ungrateful little shit
No supportive parents for your face

This guy must be a major masochist or something he posts like he gets off on this shit.
There's being an incel and then there's being an obstinate prick and this 'cel is more of the latter.
I'm convinced he's a normie just trying to fuck with us. What part of this don't you understand? A 5ft 10in 18 year old obese tard IS NOT AN INKIE JFL LOSE WEIGHT AND STOP BLAMING UR PARENTSSSS!!! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
How does your mom understand what roping means
she doesnt, and i know she doesnt. i used it because i cant say suicide otherwise shes gonna tell my aunt that im living with that im making her stressed out again. and my aunt took my laptop last time i fucking called my mom and told her im suicidal.
No supportive parents for your face
thank you. legit i dont care if the whole world is fucking supporting me. if they arent going out their way to give me money for surgery then they can fuck off.
He is either giga autistic or this chat is fake
i use blackpill lingo on my parents all the damn time jfl

she doesnt, and i know she doesnt. i used it because i cant say suicide otherwise shes gonna tell my aunt that im living with that im making her stressed out again. and my aunt took my laptop last time i fucking called my mom and told her im suicidal.

thank you. legit i dont care if the whole world is fucking supporting me. if they arent going out their way to give me money for surgery then they can fuck off.

i use blackpill lingo on my parents all the damn time jfl
View attachment 949106
If this is real there is no point in arguing blackpill ideology with your parents their times were different than ours, this wont help you in the long run.

:feelsYall:

Damn, you dropped Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpills on him. Mind to share more ?
yeah ill make a thread and post them
If this is real there is no point in arguing blackpill ideology with your parents their times were different than ours, this wont help you in the long run.
yeah my relationship with them is tearing apart even more

She broke my heart since i exist by giving her and my dads inferior genes to me. There is no apology for that

This inferring malice from your parents by letting you be born, this has gotta be the most retarded part of the incel community. To presume your parents meant to hurt you by having you. The only help for it is a painful lesson learned.

Jfl 18 and ones mom is having anxietyattacks, might end up hypered up at hospital and is worrying about you.

Welcome to the beginning of wizardom.

I am 35 soon. At one point you start losing emphaty towards life itself even.

Nature is brutal.

But love your mother.

Btw why the fuck are the bats making my mobile so fucking warm.

This inferring malice from your parents by letting you be born, this has gotta be the most retarded part of the incel community. To presume your parents meant to hurt you by having you. The only help for it is a painful lesson learned.
every natalist intentionally hurts their child whether they state they do or not.
people understand the concept of rape, mental breakdowns, mental illness, war, famine, poverty, mental and physical torture, disease, genetic diseases that can be passed down onto the child and not known until birth, the list goes fucking on and on.

they know of these things and they have seen or had one or the other happen to them.
my parents are always talking about their hard upbringing and how they pushed through that to "have me and give me a good life". but in reality, they just want their children to carry that burden with them.
this is the outcome of man-made achievements. they arent real, my parents really think they went to school for their "children". no they did it for themselves and had children because they hit a milestone in their relationship and wanted to spice things up.

not only that, a natalist knows that their child can go through any of the hardships ive listed above. they know its possible, yet for their own selfish gain they take that risk.

Jfl 18 and ones mom is having anxietyattacks, might end up hypered up at hospital and is worrying about you.

Welcome to the beginning of wizardom.

I am 35 soon. At one point you start losing emphaty towards life itself even.

Nature is brutal.

But love your mother.

Btw why the fuck are the bats making my mobile so fucking warm.
go to settings to turn the bats off.

i have already slowly lost empathy towards life. the only excitment i get is from food and the fact that i can get surgery soon.

My mom could have found a Chad to fuck and maybe i wouldnt rot on this forum. But no, for some reason she let herself impregnate by the ugliest, most Oofy Doofy looking guy she could find. Other than that she is a narcissistic whore who is incapable of criticism. She could have given me HGH so i can grow a few inches but no, instead she fed me literal drugs. She always treated my sister well while she screams at every mistake i make. This whore who is unfortunately my birthing person deserves to rot alone in a nursing home with no one around.

if you roped, it would be an insult to all of us here
why?
or some reason she let herself impregnate by the ugliest, most Oofy Doofy looking guy she could find
caged :feelskek: but cried after cause my mom did the same, yeah my dad is 6'4 but hes ugly as shit
Other than that she is a narcissistic whore who is incapable of criticism. She could have given me HGH so i can grow a few inches but no, instead she fed me literal drugs. She always treated my sister well while she screams at every mistake i make. This whore who is unfortunately my birthing person deserves to rot alone in a nursing home with no one around.
actual drugs? also shocked because usually narcy whores treat their daughter worse. she must hate you because youre a spitting image of the man she married. you should do what im doing, mentally fuck your parents so they die wondering "what they did wrong."

every natalist intentionally hurts their child whether they state they do or not.
people understand the concept of rape, mental breakdowns, mental illness, war, famine, poverty, mental and physical torture, disease, genetic diseases that can be passed down onto the child and not known until birth, the list goes fucking on and on.

they know of these things and they have seen or had one or the other happen to them.
my parents are always talking about their hard upbringing and how they pushed through that to "have me and give me a good life". but in reality, they just want their children to carry that burden with them.
this is the outcome of man-made achievements. they arent real, my parents really think they went to school for their "children". no they did it for themselves and had children because they hit a milestone in their relationship and wanted to spice things up.

not only that, a natalist knows that their child can go through any of the hardships ive listed above. they know its possible, yet for their own selfish gain they take that risk.

I don't think they do know that, because that sounds like made up bullshit. I don't think they've even heard of this theory.

My mom could have found a Chad to fuck and maybe i wouldnt rot on this forum. But no, for some reason she let herself impregnate by the ugliest, most Oofy Doofy looking guy she could find. Other than that she is a narcissistic whore who is incapable of criticism. She could have given me HGH so i can grow a few inches but no, instead she fed me literal drugs. She always treated my sister well while she screams at every mistake i make. This whore who is unfortunately my birthing person deserves to rot alone in a nursing home with no one around.

You can be upset at preferential treatment of your siblings. But "Why didn't you marry a handsomer guy" is a dumbass take. Doesn't even deserve the dignity of refuting.

Stop being a burden on your family, if I did all that i'd get the shit beat out of me by my father then by my uncle and then probably by my grandfather.

Get a shitty bluecollar job such as forklift, move out, then rot like a civilized truecel or fake study and put yourself in debt if you are hellbent on LDARNEETing

Not before you were born. Your argument only works if, before you were born, she knowingly conspired to ruin your life.
cope. re rea dwhat i said. all natalists are subconsciously commiting acts of genocide by having children.

cope. re rea dwhat i said. all natalists are subconsciously commiting acts of genocide by having children.

Re-read what I said. That's made up bullshit that your mom couldn't have been aware of until you introduced this made up bullshit to her.

okay bluepiller
fr, most bluepilled "incel" on the site. damn near reddit tier.
Ritalin, a kind of amphetamine
i need that rn for weight loss.
My sister gets treated better since foids by default cant lose. She is a career foid and has bound Chad to her (although he is beta) and my mom talks to her like a human being, unlike with me. Also the house i'm living in belongs to my parents and i don't have the energy to argue with my bluepill dad or my whore mother
bro we have a lot in common. idk if i asked this before but do you wanna meet up irl? i need friends when i get back to the states. also do you have easy access to drugs like ritalin, meth, crack, adderall? etc.

Entitled, virtue signaling mom doesn't understand a drop of what it means to be incel. Some people should not reproduce. Most people in fact. I never had a moment where I wish I was born, so I relate to what you're going through. I will never forgive my parents.

Entitled, virtue signaling mom doesn't understand a drop of what it means to be incel. Some people should not reproduce. Most people in fact. I never had a moment where I wish I was born, so I relate to what you're going through. I will never forgive my parents.
thank you man, glad we resonate with each other. i too never sat down and told myself
"glad to be alive"

Similar here, but in my case both parents are narcissists and I also have a favored, spoiled brother. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

thank you man, glad we resonate with each other. i too never sat down and told myself
"glad to be alive"
If you're still somewhat not completely set on roping, one thing that I found out that worked for me is getting a job. I basically had to restart my life at early 30s though. A job affords me copes and keeps me more occupied. Boredom is truly a bitch and can bring many negative emotions like sadness, hopelessness, tiredness, irritability.

If you're still somewhat not completely set on roping, one thing that I found out that worked for me is getting a job. I basically had to restart my life at early 30s though. A job affords me copes and keeps me more occupied. Boredom is truly a bitch and can bring many negative emotions like sadness, hopelessness, tiredness, irritability.
i cant work at all. jobs make me more suicidal. id rather be homeless and free than be a wageslave.

Yes. I can't wait to start chastising.

Eye-Cleanse:

Pure fucking evil. Not a single ounce of humanity, what a fucking pathetic excuse to kill your own children. “Tee hee I want more time with chad so I kill my own children Tee hee”
Ah yes, the unconditional bond between mother and child
Being a manlet is a omen of evil for foids. Being short and ugly makes them perceive you as the most wicked of monsters.
i hope the supervisor makes her life hell and her career shit

inb4
Bu- bu- but they didn't choose to be evil nature is evil!!1! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Foids are evil. And evil must be vanquished with flame and steel.
Indeed they are
It's weird how foids are so fucking evil yet soys think they can do no wrong

“B b but... who is going to monitor the evil inkwells? Der evul musoginy is harming muh queens”

How are they gonna get validated by all their fellow watchdogs and get their reddit karma to validate their pathetic egos?

Intergalactic IQ.

Entertaining n funny post:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

WE FINALLY GOT A CLOWN WORLD EMOTE! THANK YOU @SergeantIncel

Yes it's fake. This isn't Reddit.

start a blog. post blackpill rants. generate ad revenue. creative outlets are top tier copes.
It's easy...
"I suicide because life is bullshit"
That's good. I dont want you rope dont do it.
Damn is OP onto something big :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

instant suicide

Forever because nothing is a problem in females' lives.

She would go insane and scalpel her head open.

she would still get constant male attention though