Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Constant looks of Disgust From Foids At Work Today

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Had to shadow a foid who was likely transgender. She introduced herself coldly her black landwhale friend, who I had never seen before, looked down upon seeing me and made an expression of disgust. Some HTN guy said something mocking about a question I asked and the transgender foid was happy to laugh at it.

The cunt I had to shadow was giving me constant looks of disgust while watching me do the work while thinking I wasn't looking and would avoid looking at me when talking. She would also avoid making small talk while she was super friendly with everyone else.

At the end of the day she talked shit about me to a coworker, likely criticizing my performance, despite it being decent for a beginner, admitted it herself indirectly, and didn't even bother to say bye to me despite being super polite to everyone else. I hope this bitch gets raped and tortured by an ugly guy. The managers are foids too, it's fucking over.
@PLA1092 @JayGoptri

Last edited:
Get out of that job. No female dominated job is good in anyway.

Had to shadow a foid who was likely transgender. She introduced herself coldly her black landwhale friend, who I had never seen before, looked down upon seeing me and made an expression of disgust. Some HTN guy said something mocking about a question I asked and the transgender foid was happy to laugh at it.

The cunt I had to shadow was giving me constant looks of disgust while watching me do the work while thinking I wasn't looking and would avoid looking at me when talking. She would also avoid making small talk while she was super friendly with everyone else.

At the end of the day she talked shit about me to a coworker, likely criticizing my performance, despite it being decent for a beginner, admitted it herself indirectly, and didn't even bother to say bye to me despite being super polite to everyone else. I hope this bitch gets raped and tortured by an ugly guy. The managers are foids too, it's fucking over.
@PLA1092 @JayGoptri
foid infested workplace is mental hell man find better wage slave job

What's it like?
It's a shitty delivery driving job, which you do alone in a van for up to 10 or even 11 hours a day. The only possible co-worker interactions are minimal either when you are waiting to start loading everything up or at the end of shift when you check back in at the station. Much of that is procedural bullshit, but I did see coworkers socializing around me.

It's a shitty delivery driving job, which you do alone in a van for up to 10 or even 11 hours a day.
commercial license and truck driver? loading bays need minimal interactions too you can isolation maxx more? dunno just a suggestion

commercial license and truck driver? loading bays need minimal interactions too you can isolation maxx more? dunno just a suggestion
Not truck driving or CDL.

blow their head

It's a shitty delivery driving job, which you do alone in a van for up to 10 or even 11 hours a day. The only possible co-worker interactions are minimal either when you are waiting to start loading everything up or at the end of shift when you check back in at the station. Much of that is procedural bullshit, but I did see coworkers socializing around me.
Based. At least you're alone most of the time.

You forgot the disclaimer

invisible (in video game) does not constitute a willingness to incite fellow incels into illegal and felonious activities.
im not usacels lmao i do not have to worry about those shit

over for @Sneir then
He's fakecel so they will acquit. Only truecels are convicted for imagination thought crimes. As a truecel I have 0 practical freedom of speech and all of humanity is against me simply because of my face being unattractive.

He's fakecel so they will acquit. Only truecels are convicted for imagination thought crimes. As a truecel I have 0 practical freedom of speech and all of humanity is against me simply because of my face being unattractive.
Brutal truth

Must have detected your awful personality.