Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CONSTANT Disney+ advertising for Black Nigger: Wakanda Forever

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

That don't make a lot of sense
★★★★★
Every time I go on failbook I'm bombarded by Disney+ ads telling me I need to see Black Nigger: Wakanda Forever and it's a movie I'll remember forever. That makes it sound as though it is on a level with Citizen Kane or Godfather or Gone With the Wind. But I realize that those claims are most likely to be woke PC liberal anti-racist wank.

So... Is Black Nigger any good?

Doesn't matter, I don't watch children's movies about super heroes and won't be making an exception for this woke racial inclusion crap. But I'm genuinely curious to know if it lives up to to the hype in any way at all.

Meh, Capitan Science VS Dark Blumpf is better.

It’s nig history month. I open up Hulu and get black stories spam right at the welcome screen. None of the shows look interesting tbh.

It’s nig history month. I open up Hulu and get black stories spam right at the welcome screen. None of the shows look interesting tbh.
Good thing it’s march tomorrow, mang

April is autism awareness month, which is the only positive thing I see for this year.

Cool, no doubt we will be hearing a lot about "Autism is real, I've struggled with it for years!" from Rihanna, Ed Sheeran and Kylie Jenner for the next 4 weeks...