Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Conspiracy Theory True or False

May i adding to the problems are UN Peacekeepers. Most exploit these children and act like personal pimps .
at least its not my ass

Most of what you see on Twitter regarding this topic is either engagement farming, grifting, misrepresentations, or just flat out lies by people that do not know WTH they are talking about.

Basically anything co-opted by the Qtard movement, especially after Trump's inauguration.

There are tunnels underneath Hollywood where the pedophile stars would meet up to rape children and pass them around like toys. In the McMartin preschool case, children reported being defecated and urinated on by clients of the staff behind the scheme. One girl told the jury she saw Chuck Norris there. They laughed it off. In no way is this limited to Los Angeles.
Humanity deserves a big ol gunshot to its resources by me. Fucking suck primate fucks.

Most “adult“ conspiracies are real
>9/11
>JFK
>pedo/satanic elites (basically Jewish)
>great replacement/white genocide (they literally brag about it)

Most “childish” conspiracy are safe to talk about, but most are fake or not really a threat to Jews.
> Roswell (or anything about aliens)
>flat earth
>reptiles controlling the world or something cringe like that
>Bigfoot
Aliens are real though. That's just human cope. They aren't anything you monkeys blather about with Roswell.

You forgot to put that women are apart of a satanic cult wanting to eradicate short innocent men from the earth that's also a threat to Jews because all women who hate short men are genetically Jewish and want me dead for no good reason.

Lot of them are real

Duh. Have you been paying attention to the ((Epstien)) island fiasco?

It's right in the open, normies are just too fucking stupid to realize the children were satanic sacrifices, not just sex slaves.

He likes his new liver though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back