Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Conspiracy theorists on this forum tell me about some crazy conspiracies

Most celebrities in Hollywood are trannies.

Fuck uhhhh Akashic records

Younger Dryas Gobekli tepe older civilization Atlantis

Humans are a slave mind

Covid vaccines are a tool for depopulation. Almost anything and everything media promotes is degeneracy and death or a straight out lie, including LGBT-agenda, multiculturalism, abortion, feminism, climate change. Why vaccines would be any different

Kyle Odom
-Former marine with a degree in biochemistry believes he's being harassed by a species of hyper sexual technologically advanced reptilian aliens that secretly control the world, he shoots a pastor who he alleged to be one of the reptilians and sends this manifesto to the media, It's a very interesting read and it's not very long so I highly recommend you check it out, anyway here are some more fun facts
-Pastor Tim Remington was shot 6 times (possibly more) by a former marine at point blank range with hollow point bullets. Here's a quote from an article "Six hollow-point rounds from a .45-caliber handgun ripped into his back and shoulder. His right arm was shattered. A lung was collapsed. A round pierced his pelvis, and another skipped up to penetrate his skull, coming dangerously close to his brain."
-Tim not only survived the attack, but made a miraculously quick recovery. Here he is only 13 weeks after the shooting looking quite healthy speaking in front of his church and tv news cameras.
-On January 28, 2020, Remington was appointed a member of the House of Representatives:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

I have a lot. Flight 470 is a good one, it's this story about this pilot who's plane just dissapeared off the face of the earth. I'll try to think of more.

Tim not only survived the attack, but made a miraculously quick recovery. Here he is only 13 weeks after the shooting looking quite healthy speaking in front of his church and tv news cameras.
-On January 28, 2020, Remington was appointed a member of the House of Representatives
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: