Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Conspiracy] Is Elliot Rodger a hoax?

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
What if this meme of "Going ER" has been created to manipulate incels to kill themselves? Maybe the entire Elliot Rodger story, witnesses and camera footage are fake. Why would they even put it on the news if it was real? They know that it inspires more people to become suicide terrorists. So maybe that's what they want. To reduce the population or to have an excuse to create more tyrannical laws. For example forcing ugly loners by law to go to mental hospitals to "prevent crime". They need people to go ER to have an excuse for pushing psychiatry on young males.

Huh. Actually sounds reasonable, like something (((they))) would do.

No man. Elliot was a real nigga.

Only 3 replies. Maybe (((they))) are hiding this thread from most users.
1  9JLBnACVMv0R7Vg72sweA

What if this meme of "Going ER" has been created to manipulate incels to kill themselves? Maybe the entire Elliot Rodger story, witnesses and camera footage are fake. Why would they even put it on the news if it was real? They know that it inspires more people to become suicide terrorists. So maybe that's what they want. To reduce the population or to have an excuse to create more tyrannical laws. For example forcing ugly loners by law to go to mental hospitals to "prevent crime". They need people to go ER to have an excuse for pushing psychiatry on young males.
It's possible. (((They))) both hate and fear young white males who aren't Chad.

What if this meme of "Going ER" has been created to manipulate incels to kill themselves?
Incels don't need much encouragement to kill themselves, most probably do, albeit not directly they just die through deliberately poor choices. I suspect that the bottom 20% of men accounts for part of the reason that women live longer. Some men just don't want to live all that long.

this is either tesla IQ or nonexistent IQ

I would think its fake but the thing is wouldn't people know around the area if it was fake

I would think its fake but the thing is wouldn't people know around the area if it was fake
How would they get publicity? And they could have done a fake car chase and make gun shot sounds by shooting in the air.

ER is 100% confirmed real.

The easiest place to start looking for hoax proof is if there's information about the people killed. Then I look at the crime scene and usually the inconsistencies around that. This is where Sandy Hoax and a large amount of 9/11 stand out. There's also always some agenda that the government shoves out shortly after the tragedy.

ER has none of this. We know tons about the people he killed. The police report explains the murders in exceptional detail. There was no agenda pushed after this like mandatory gun control.

What if inceldom is fake

There was no agenda pushed after this like mandatory gun control
Yes there was. But maybe it didn't get as much publicity as they hoped.

Last edited:
Not fake but spin. They can use propaganda to do this.

ER exposed female nature.Thats why it didnt get too much exposure

i know someone he mentioned in his manifesto and my cousin went to elementary school with him

Wow. Interesting.

It’s a small world.
the craziest part was the guy he mentioned was because he thought he was good looking and that guy ended up dating one of my oneitis back in the day. chad always wins. my stacy cousin said he was weird in elementary lol. he was probably like this kickball 35 dollars from toys r us. these heelies 45 dollars from sketchers. here ill roll on them for you.

I do not know if this is high iq or low iq tbh

The truth is, going ER is too insignificant for population reduction. Very rarely will a incel actually go ER, most shooters have no connection or doesn't know about incel communities.

ER was real, but maybe the "go ER" jokes in this forum are a psyops. This place may still only exist because it gives an opportunity to radicalize lonely virgins.

ER was real, but maybe the "go ER" jokes in this forum are a psyops. This place may still only exist because it gives an opportunity to radicalize lonely virgins.
I was thinking maybe they made his vlogs to encourage incels to make vlogs too. They know people are copycats. So you end up making vlogs and you expose yourself so they can arrest you. But this would contradict my other conspiracy.

ER is 100% confirmed real.

The easiest place to start looking for hoax proof is if there's information about the people killed. Then I look at the crime scene and usually the inconsistencies around that. This is where Sandy Hoax and a large amount of 9/11 stand out. There's also always some agenda that the government shoves out shortly after the tragedy.

ER has none of this. We know tons about the people he killed. The police report explains the murders in exceptional detail. There was no agenda pushed after this like mandatory gun control.
They pushed more strict mental health attention after ER happened.

alexjonesmaxxing 101

Give me some incel volggers names pls

I was thinking maybe they made his vlogs to encourage incels to make vlogs too. They know people are copycats. So you end up making vlogs and you expose yourself so they can arrest you. But this would contradict my other conspiracy.
People can't be arrested for being a meanie in vlogs. If anyone would have, I would have by now.

I believe in OP's theory. Why? Because you gotta know how to put pieces together in order to understand a conspiracy, it's like everything connects, the evidence is right there for you guys to decide.

Basically you gotta have an high IQ to understand this.

Yes there was. But maybe it didn't get as much publicity as they hoped.

The video explains why gun control wasn't a major issue. It was already banned as much as ultra leftist California could. Sandy Hoax was very important because Connecticut was where NYC people went for guns.

Wouldn’t surprise me. It’s the kind of thing that [[[they]]] would plan. Incels are too gentle and low inhib to really do that shit anyway.

Wouldn’t surprise me. It’s the kind of thing that [[[they]]] would plan. Incels are too gentle and low inhib to really do that shit anyway.
So Elliot Rodger is probably living on some Island as a Chad with hot blonde Stacies from the millions he got from the hoax and probably does browse this forum and laughs at our misery, suffering and ignorance because we fell for a hoax ?

Honestly the manifesto and his over the top character seems a bit staged

It might be fake. Some propaganda to cause fear by the government to get closer to the activities on college campuses etc by setting up new cameras, security guards etc for future "safety"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back