Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Conspiracy] Fake couples theory

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
I keep seeing an unusual amount of couples on my way to work. And on my way to the grocery store. It's a short distance but I see many couples hugging and french kissing. I think ((they)) put these couples on my route on purpose to make me suicidal. One time I saw a couple standing and they were waiting until I got close to them. They both looked at me and then they started kissing. It's obvious that they were waiting for me. And one time there was a couple driving in front of me on their bicycles and they were holding hands. They only had one hand on their steers. No real couple does that. This has to be staged.

these people are called NPC. op.

In the Targeted Individual community we call that "Street Theater"... Just rent a moving van...

Are you well known in your community OP?

the cope is real

Not that I'm aware of.
Why would these people have anything against you? I actually have been harassed in my community because my town is so small.