Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Consigned to the life of a cuck when you're ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
What's going to happen is that I'm going to get a job. But I'm going to be too uncouth for America's dating market, so I'll do something extraordinary like SEAmaxx. I bring a woman home or whatever and let's face it I'm eventually going to be cheated on because women will eventually get bored. Or maybe I'm just "bugging" as the homies would say. Am I foretelling an accurate description of what my life's going to be like? Or have I become super paranoid because of my position - I don't have to wagecuck because of my parents and I'm browsing the internet all day?

Depends on how long you expect to keep her for. If you think there’s no chance she’s gonna love you forever and die with you I’d say you’re right.

Seamaxxing can only work if you remain in her third world hellhole.

Until feminism cancer hits them too.

On the plus side you should be happy women even see something in you. There's lots of truecels here that won't ever get to have a woman look at their face for more than 5 seconds let alone have a girlfriend ever in their lives

On the plus side you should be happy women even see something in you. There's lots of truecels here that won't ever get to have a woman look at their face for more than 5 seconds let alone have a girlfriend ever in their lives

How bad can it be? I think Blackops2 is kinda handsome and he's the worst guy I've seen.

I need to find a job overseas before it's too late for me.