Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Considering roping

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I'm so fucking ugly. I look 40-50 years old. I'm 5'7". No friends.

I just don't see the point in living if I wont be able to start a family. I was abused and put through a rough divorce as a child.

All I ever wanted was to fix my family's mistakes. Raise my child the right way.

This is fucking bullshit!!!! I'm a good person. I have interests. I treat people with respect.

It just seems like no one treats me the same way.

I look 40-50 years old.
But you're actually how old? Mogs babyfacels, take a look on the bright side JFL.

Mogs me if you rope, respect to you.

Don't. Ur 16 all Ur emotions b exaggerated. Wait a year and even if Ur situation is worse u will feel less suicidal

16 is just too young.

Holy fuck brutal, what's the main sign of aging? Wrinkles? Balding? Lacking lower third? (Feel you bro if the latter, same here)..
puffy eyes/eyebags, high hairline, also shit lower third is what makes me look old I think

puffy eyes/eyebags, high hairline, also shit lower third is what makes me look old I think
Truecel certification granted. It's over, I hope you ride out the rest of existence with the least amount of pain possible.

if your 16 you shouldnt be roping dude.

You look 40-50 but how old are you?

if your 16 you shouldnt be roping dude.
Petacope, truecels seriously consider roping at that age or even earlier. Maybe he shouldn't if he can surgerymaxx (doubtful considering) or hedonismmaxx for a few years but still. You know your fate at 16 no doubt if you're honest with yourself, ugly duckling is such cope.

Petacope, truecels seriously consider roping at that age or even earlier. Maybe he shouldn't if he can surgerymaxx (doubtful considering) or hedonismmaxx for a few years but still. You know your fate at 16 no doubt if you're honest with yourself, ugly duckling is such cope.

your stupid and dumb

your stupid and dumb
Right back at you. I first entertained seriously killing myself at 14, and that's without any online community or even a search engine to find people who mog me into the ground. Fuck off.

I'm so fucking ugly. I look 40-50 years old. I'm 5'7". No friends.

I just don't see the point in living if I wont be able to start a family. I was abused and put through a rough divorce as a child.

All I ever wanted was to fix my family's mistakes. Raise my child the right way.

This is fucking bullshit!!!! I'm a good person. I have interests. I treat people with respect.

It just seems like no one treats me the same way.
on one hand you can rope and choose to die from all the things that have worried or on the other hand you choose to pull through and do the other stuff you want to do in life, even if it means enduring all the BP stuff. Your call

Take risks instead.

JOIN the military, get risky surgeries, do risky stuff like parachuting. Ur at an amazing low inhib part of your life. Use this low inhib to make urself happy