Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Considering necrophilia - opinions welcome

kodoku

kodoku

stand-shitter
★★
I've been thinking to myself, these normies do sometimes have a point. I should take a more proactive approach to getting laid rather than sit at home feeling sorry for myself. I need to apply myself and look for a solution.

However, instead of following their useless and unimaginative advice, I decided to take a more creative approach, think outside the box and see if there is something I've been missing all along.

After giving it some thought, I must say necrophilia is looking more and more appealing, despite the bad rep it gets, which I think stems out of fear of our own mortality. But should I allow something like that to hold me down on my pursuit of happiness?

Here are some pros and cons I came up with.

PROS:
  • Don't need to date her or seduce her, can go straight to the point
  • No performance anxiety since she won't be judgmental
  • Could still be attractive depending on when she died
  • Not sure if I like to be touched so that won't be an issue
  • Won't have to communicate with her and listen to her talk, if I choose to talk she will be a good listener
  • What happens between us she'll literally take to her grave rather than share with Stacies over margaritas for good comedic value
  • Unlike a prostitute or regular female, doesn't cost money
  • Our LDARing lifestyles make us compatible
  • Sexually open minded to whatever I want to try with her
  • No risk of hurting her even if we engage in more hardcore BDSM
  • No risk of accidental impregnation
  • From her end, it's a wonderful compliment that someone wants to fuck her even when she's dead. Really immortalizes the cunt

Cons:

• Not hygienic but can be fixed by wearing a condom
  • No natural lubrication but vaseline should do
  • I don't have a good attitude towards worms, that would be a deal breaker I'm afraid (am I being too narrow minded?)
  • The smell - lots of scanted candles and a google search on mummification should help a bit
  • Where to find a relatively fresh corpse and how to obtain it without getting caught? - this is really the biggest issue especially cause our intolerant society doesn't consider this legal (but polygamy is ok). Keeping track of obituaries and familiarizing myself with local cemeteries is a start. Should consider more efficient approaches though, open to suggestions.
Just brainstorming - what happens to illegal immigrants when they die? Can I be even more proactive about making this happen? All things considering it doesn't seem as difficult or risky as approaching a living female and getting her to have sex, and nowhere near as annoying.

If you can think of more pros and cons or offer your advice and opinion, this time I'd appreciate it.

Could the best romance turn out to be necromance?

Last edited:
If you're getting to the point were you're okay with fucking a dead corpse, then Its probably better to just rapemax instead

20201202 192955

I think It's a good idea but I don't think you should wear a condom, she's dead, you can do what ever you want. Also, I don't think you know what necromance means.

I detect a possible FED agent who is attempting to attract the bizarre small minority here and analyse their behaviour onto a data system. :feelsLightsaber:

Incels never lower their standards to the point of necrophilia. Go SEAmaxx or something.

Necromancy is the practice of magic involving communication with the dead – either by summoning their spirits as apparitions, visions or raising them bodily for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events, discover hidden knowledge, to bring someone back from the dead.

Our LDARing lifestyles make us compatible
Heheheh

I would also consider this, if I had the option to.

A big con is that you will feel extremely ashamed in yourself and disgusting afterwards. But i can see where you're coming from.

Buy a sex doll, that's probably the closest thing.

It's illegal and a crime in the states for abusing a corpse.

Ed Gein sewed a dead womans pussy in his sheets.

Volcel if you wouldn't, also the only way pedocels could get the best of both worlds.... NGL. If I ran across a foid committing suicide I wouldn't try to stop her but I'd definitely let her know I'm waiting nearby to fuck the corpse while its warm.

Trotla looks pretty good

Based AF. The last thing to go through her head is going to be the thought of your subhuman self violating every bit of being she has left; right down to the last bodily BTU!

• I don't have a good attitude towards worms, that would be a deal breaker I'm afraid (am I being too narrow minded?)
:feelskek: Yes sweaty if you're not turned on by worm vagina you are an intolerant misogynist. dis y u inkel.

• Where to find a relatively fresh corpse and how to obtain it without getting caught? - this is really the biggest issue especially cause our intolerant society doesn't consider this legal (but polygamy is ok). Keeping track of obituaries and familiarizing myself with local cemeteries is a start. Should consider more efficient approaches though, open to suggestions.
The solution I thought of is EMTmaxxing. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take much school to get a certification, plus you would have an excuse to stop by the morgue to meet with a drop-dead gorgeous waifu everyday after work.

I've been thinking to myself, these normies do sometimes have a point. I should take a more proactive approach to getting laid rather than sit at home feeling sorry for myself. I need to apply myself and look for a solution.

However, instead of following their useless and unimaginative advice, I decided to take a more creative approach, think outside the box and see if there is something I've been missing all along.

After giving it some thought, I must say necrophilia is looking more and more appealing, despite the bad rep it gets, which I think stems out of fear of our own mortality. But should I allow something like that to hold me down on my pursuit of happiness?

PROS:
  • Won't have to communicate with her and listen to her talk, if I choose to talk she will be a good listener
  • What happens between us she'll literally take to her grave rather than share with Stacies over margaritas for good comedic value
  • From her end, it's a wonderful compliment that someone wants to fuck her even when she's dead. Really immortalizes the cunt

Cons:

• The smell - lots of scanted candles and a google search on mummification should help a bit
Just brainstorming - what happens to illegal immigrants when they die? Can I be even more proactive about making this happen? All things considering it doesn't seem as difficult or risky as approaching a living female and getting her to have sex, and nowhere near as annoying.

If you can think of more pros and cons or offer your advice and opinion, this time I'd appreciate it.

Ok Carl tanzler

PROS:

Cons:

you are glowing OP.

It’s pretty unsanitary and you will mostly likely get a disease.

IT include me in the screenshot :lul:

On a hot day like today it's sure nice to go home and crack open a cold one... AHHH ahhh.

this is one of the most disgusting threads i have seen here.are you a teencel?also please don't fucking do it.

inb4 she suddenly springs back to life and drags you into the underworld

I'd rather you become a weeb

PROS:

Cons:

If your srs, then I’d go ahead and do it. Don’t go into detail about what or how though because it’ll be your ass
Volcel if wouldn't
I would

Volcel if you wouldn't, also the only way pedocels could get the best of both worlds.... NGL. If I ran across a foid committing suicide I wouldn't try to stop her but I'd definitely let her know I'm waiting nearby to fuck the corpse while its warm.
Holy fuck I thought I was the only one that was this brutal :feelskek:

I can't believe the government is actually paying you to post threads like these on an obscure message board for lonely virgins. Shouldn't you be trying to catch actual criminals?

Just get an infection theory