Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR considering making a tulpa

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
or at least an imaginary friend
the problem is I have no idea what to talk about with him, a real person would lead the dialogue
I'm getting anxious about thinking about talking with basically myself jfl :forcedsmile: it can't get more over :feelsrope:

wrestling with your consciousness sounds like a fun time

it's not for fucking, just talking to feel less lonely, so I think a guy is a better choice idk
Oh right. I just talk to myself or personas of people. For example I talk to myself as a therapist that's actually useful sometimes. Helps me calm down and think more critically when the other side of my head is against me.

I dont know but when I ldar i forget stuff.

if you go all in its gonna be rough to ever re-enter society.

I remember hearing about this a while back. I'm going to get back into making one

Ive been doing this for a while now. It takes a massive amount of effort.

Im still in the imaginary friend stage after a few months of somewhat seriously trying to force one

We can have a robot gf
Japancels will get them right soon. I wonder though if western feminists and cucks try to ban them in US and EU :feelskek: 'female objectfying'

It doesn't sound healthy to me but Maybe desperate times calls for desperate measures.