Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

conservatives are actually more like to be incels than liberals are

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
I didn’t know that tbh

Conservatism is the first step to the blackpill in a way (though it doesn't have to be).

The general stream of people to the blackpill follow this path

conservative->certain branch of the redpill->the blackpill

We're kind of the far off "final stage" that most people don't reach unless they perfectly meet the requirements to pewpew.

Conservatism is the first step to the blackpill in a way (though it doesn't have to be).

The general stream of people to the blackpill follow this path

conservative->certain branch of the redpill->the blackpill

We're kind of the far off "final stage" that most people don't reach unless they perfectly meet the requirements to pewpew.
no its not lmao conservative is extreme cope garbage. being a liberal is alpha

Disagree strongly. Most chads I've ever personally encountered for example were on the political right. And remember that meme about conservative vs. liberal women where the conservatives were all alot of buxom blondes and the liberals were sub 5 dykes? Well, applies to men too.

Disagree strongly. Most chads I've ever personally encountered for example were on the political right. And remember that meme about conservative vs. liberal women where the conservatives were all alot of buxom blondes and the liberals were sub 5 dykes? Well, applies to men too.
cuckservatism is such cope jfl

there is a study that says many conservatives are having difficulty finding foids to date
possibly true?

I would agree as I'm sure as fuck not a liberal.

Conservatives aren't going to bring back family values. The only good things they have are supporting the 1st and 2nd amendments. Economically speaking, they are harmful to incels because they increase male disposability.

I dont understand the tradcon mindset

I think it's the other way around: incels and low value males are more likely to be conservative. Personally i think both are retarded tho

Chad's are conservatives: "I don't want muh hard earned money from the business I got from muh dad going to mexiCANS"
Liberals are weak soybois: "Women's rights are important to me"
Both need to be crucified and burned at the stake in minecraft

Leftists have the lowest birth rates. They also make up the strong majority of reddit and IT.

they are tradcucks, they want foids to not work and serve them