Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Conservative Woman weighs in on MGTOW

I

intothewild

Greycel
The first video is only 4 days old. Interesting to see a women restate what we've been saying back to us. This is video is from the perspective of a conservative christian youtuber funded by Turning Point USA. I think she confuses the Black Pill, MGTOW and Incels but she tried.

The Problem With Men Going Their Own Way

View: https://youtu.be/GnuhiSeeDhM

Why Gen Z and Millenials Are No Longer Dating

View: https://youtu.be/KlDCUZYJ7RY

The first video is only 4 days old. Interesting to see a women restate what we've been saying back to us. This is video is from the perspective of a conservative christian youtuber funded by Turning Point USA. I think she confuses the Black Pill, MGTOW and Incels but she tried.

fuck off shill and kys buy an ad like the rest of them faggot

toilets are all the same at their core, idgaf if they label themselves muh cuckservative

Not one second but I’ll take it that she don’t really care

conservative doesn’t mean anything, she’s literally dressed as conservative as a liberal in the 70s. The overton window pill is brutal

There's literally no reason for a woman who wants to have a family and kids to do this with an abomination that will father ugly children. If anything traditional and lookism are deeply correlated

Cuckservatives are our enemies

fuck off shill and kys buy an ad like the rest of them fag
I didn't post this to be a missionary. Im MGTOW but I don't explode when I come in contact with someone who disagrees with me. I just find it interesting whenever this .001% of the population movement makes any news or gets talked about by normies.

I didn't post this to be a missionary. Im MGTOW but I don't explode when I come in contact with someone who disagrees with me. I just find it interesting whenever this .001% of the population movement makes any news or gets talked about by normies.
Low IQ moment, he wasn't talking about you fool, he's talking about the foid

Her whole point is don't try to market nihilism as Christian conservatism (I skipped to the end).

Only Christian conservative cucks do that anyway.

Within seconds the first video refers to inceldom as a movement - I can't stand inceldom being referred to as a movement.

It is hard to watch these videos - all lies.

Her voice is annoying. Is this tradthot even married w kids?

>woman weighs in
Stopped reading there

>woman weighs in
Stopped reading there
You didn't watch the videos so I'll tell you. That foid had the nerve to say that foids "feel like it's difficult to find quality men".

Quality men in foids eyes = Chad with lots of money (while the foid is a broke landwhale)

You didn't watch the videos so I'll tell you. That foid had the nerve to say that foids "feel like it's difficult to find quality men".

Quality men in foids eyes = Chad with lots of money (while the foid is a broke landwhale)
Thanks brocel. I can't afford to lose any more braincells from these foid takes.

I am unable to make it more than 10 seconds into the video because of her irritating nasally voice. I don't care if she's Einstein she needs to shut the fuck up.

This is kind of graphic, you've been warned:

I heard Cristiano Ronaldo's children are the result of him masturbating and having his sperm injected into a surrogate mother. This way whatever whore he is sleeping with at the time can not take him to court for custody of his children.

I am unable to make it more than 10 seconds into the video because of her irritating nasally voice. I don't care if she's Einstein she needs to shut the fuck up.
I guess I'm used to it, I have to deal with bitches like her at my job.

The video is rather criticising mgtow and red pill. Not black pill.

However with regards to men, who are able but not willing yo marry let me quote declaration of Hunan rights:
Article 16.2
Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.

If you're not willing none can force you. That's legit human right.

Conservative people will never take the Blackpill.
Talk to conservative people and you will see in which illusory world they live.
The old world views are in contrast to reality.
Many strong conservatives even deny evolution.
Have fun explaining the Blackpill to these people and the impact of looks on social hierarchy.

I watched both videos - that bitch is so stupid, I want to read the comments for a nice laugh!

@mods ban this nigger

I hope that right-wing foid is gangbanged by a horde of negro + Islamic immigrants

Only retards care about watching foids sharing their opinions