Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Conservative leader courting the misogynist incel vote on YouTube - we're a constituent group!

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

Conservative leader Pierre Poilievre is under fire today after the revelation he tagged videos on his Youtube channel to target the misogynist “incel” online movement, including criticism from Pickering-Uxbridge MP Jennifer O’Connell and a pair of MPs from Brampton.
There are numerous constituent groups within this manosphere such as incels, a community of the “involuntary celibate,” and many have been linked to violent acts and murder against women, from the Polytechnique mass shooting (a similarly motivated attack in 1989, long before such groups existed online) to Alek Minassian, a self-identified incel from Richmond Hill who drove a rental van down a Toronto sidewalk, killing 11 and injuring 15 in 2018.

So guys, do you vote???:feelsdevil:

Yeah but mgtow or incel. Pick one.

Also:

While Poilievre did not apologize, he did say he had the tag removed when he became aware of it. He said, “I condemn the organization… I condemn all forms of misogyny.”

Yep. A total house of cards. Doesn't exactly inspire me there. He can kiss my ass.

Incels are the newest voting body. I would vote if they legalized the prostitution and lower the prices.

Yeah but mgtow or incel. Pick one.

Also:

While Poilievre did not apologize, he did say he had the tag removed when he became aware of it. He said, “I condemn the organization… I condemn all forms of misogyny.”

Yep. A total house of cards. Doesn't exactly inspire me there. He can kiss my ass.
I was gonna say he was based until I read this. Total faggot like the rest of his Canadian brethren

Incels are 31% of Gen-Z males.

Eventually, politicians will find a way to court their votes.

Incels are the newest voting body. I would vote if they legalized the prostitution and lower the prices.
They wont lower any prices lol. Prostitution has died.

Landwhales are making living by selling nudes.

An incel agenda that congregate all the incels would be foid clonation. No more no less. Is time to farm our own foids.

They wont lower any prices lol. Prostitution has died.

Landwhales are making living by selling nudes.

An incel agenda that congregate all the incels would be foid clonation. No more no less. Is time to farm our own foids.
In places where prostitution is legal men still use it.

Probably another federal agent/pedo trying to infiltrate.

In places where prostitution is legal men still use it.
I live in one of those places and prostitution has decreased its quality since OnlyFans became a trend.

Believe me. Prostitution has died.

I live in one of those places and prostitution has decreased its quality since OnlyFans became a trend.

Believe me. Prostitution has died.
Brutal.