Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Conservatism is for tall, white men not for coping alt right cels

Politics is a normie trait

Right wing policies are designed for tall, white men and that’s it. Think about all the main vocal leaders on the right: Trump and his sons, Tucker Carlson, Mark Dice these are all white men above 5’10 in height. Conservatives HATE short, ugly ethnics they don’t want you with their women, they don’t want you in their country, they don’t want you to exist at all. They view you as subhuman garbage because you failed to live up to their view as a “successful” life by having a wife and family of your own. Jfl at coping right wing cels
politics is cope in general no 1 likes incels
you realise most politicians are incel tier?

Agreed. All the conservative tall white zoomers and their dads gigamog me to oblivion.

Any conservative-heavy areas have shittons of tall white zoomers and normies. :feelsbadman::feelscry: They also don't care about ethniccels and look down on them. No polticial party cares about low SMV males. When they talk about "people" they mean women and white normies (conservatives), or black normies (liberal). We are not apart of the equation.

Noodlewhores and ethnicwhores will sleep with them anyways despite hating Trump :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Last edited:
I find that white conservatives have a very positive view of asians and indians. Particularly the men for being law abiding and hard working. Its the niggas and sand niggas that they don't like. Hispanics are in between. Obviously, I don't hang out around enough conservative whites to get a sense of how they really are. But thats just my take for the ones that I've come across. I hear that in Texas and Florida, the white or hispanic foids actually give Asian dudes a chance.

Its a huge massive difference between how the foids are in major liberal cities, and how the foids are in the suburbs and inland conservative counties. Like going to a different country. The more conservative foids in the suburbs or inland rural conservative counties, tend to be oblivious of the anti-Asian male bias in the major cities. Its when they move to the big cities that they discover the female feminist culture of being against Asian men in general.

That said, conservatism is good for all peoples. But there should be some moderation. Too conservative is not good as that causes conflict. People don't like other people that are too snooty, proud, and prideful.

Last edited:
No movement or ideology favors incels.
minarchism/libertarianism doesn't care in my experience. "if you aren't causing harm to others, go for it" but yeah politics are generally cringe, especially their current state in the world