Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Conservatism is for tall, white men not for coping alt right cels

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Right wing policies are designed for tall, white men and that’s it. Think about all the main vocal leaders on the right: Trump and his sons, Tucker Carlson, Mark Dice these are all white men above 5’10 in height. Conservatives HATE short, ugly ethnics they don’t want you with their women, they don’t want you in their country, they don’t want you to exist at all. They view you as subhuman garbage because you failed to live up to their view as a “successful” life by having a wife and family of your own. Jfl at coping right wing cels

True, chads are more likely to be conservative.

Conservative = late progressivism

True that.

We're just another minority group to be angry at.

So... the opposition here is to right-wing non-White people in Western countries?

I mean... alt-right largely just means ethnonationalist.

So... it's true that ethnonationalists don't want many minorities in their countries.

That's not the same as DISLIKING minorities though. That would be like saying that because you don't want your neighbours to all come and live in your house, you must dislike them.

Ethnonationalists wouldn't have let the West reach this point where it was so diverse or whatever.

However, now that we're in this position it's somewhat tricky to find our way out.

What you don't seem to understand is, the only politics right now is pro-degeneracy and anti-degeneracy. If you're not conservative, you're pro-degeneracy.

What you don't seem to understand is, the only politics right now is pro-degeneracy and anti-degeneracy. If you're not conservative, you're pro-degeneracy.

Anybody can claim anything. I could say "I'm a Biden supporter and REAL Biden supporters support freedom of choice regarding the vaccine!" But that would be contrary to what we all know Biden's platform is. So cherrypicking proves nothing. If you are against degeneracy, your side is conservatives and no one else.

What would you define as degeneracy?

But that would be contrary to what we all know Biden's platform is.
Which would get them banned from participating in the Democratic machine. Lady MAGA went to fucking CPAC.
So cherrypicking proves nothing.
These are major figures on the Right who have legitimate backing.
If you are against degeneracy, your side is conservatives and no one else.
These are liberals at best.
The choice in American politics is nill, it's a one party state.

i hate all human politics, and i never found any of it interesting or took any of it seriously. there is evidence to suggest that virgins feel isolated by society, so they dont really have a vested interested in its power dynamics and politics. politics are for people who are invested in society

pic is from the 1980's, but still relevant today. i always quote from this book

Cope. Normies and Chads are naturally liberal. There is plenty to go around for them.

Whitecel tier are either communist antifa cucks that support feminism and LGBTQ or they are alt-right white nationalist types.

Which would get them banned from participating in the Democratic machine. Lady MAGA went to fucking CPAC.

These are major figures on the Right who have legitimate backing.

These are liberals at best.
The choice in American politics is nill, it's a one party state.

It wouldn't get you banned. Biden would issue a clarification and that would be it. And how do you define "legitimate backing?"

Conservatism literally only benefits people with state power or who are already rich. So does liberalism as well but at least they don't do like fox News and rile old people up into caring about shit that means nothing like critical race theory

Cope. Normies and Chads are naturally liberal. There is plenty to go around for them.

Whitecel tier are either communist antifa cucks that support feminism and LGBTQ or they are alt-right white nationalist types.

Incels are universally hated by both sides both libcucks and cuckservatives, both sides will viciously virgin and incel shame every chance they get.

The only reason Id say I lean conservative is because they are generally against giving more free money to roasties, and chad/tyrone/rodriguez's 15 welfare babies at the Taxpayer expense.

Bidens "progressive" Build Back Better bill that was just blocked by conservatives was going to put at least an Extra $10,000 a year in the hands of every roastie that did nothing to earn it other than having chads kids.

If you wageslave as an Incel in America you are paying for that, which is pretty brutally cucked as an Incel to be forced to pay for single mother welfare roasties, as well as for the children of betabuxing simps, an extra $10,000+ dollars per year (like $3000 per child in free welfare money) :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Blacklisted. Disinvinted. Whatever.
I can't find a single anti-vax Democrat.

That's because that's one of those things they all happen to believe in. There's no rule that says you have to be pro-vaccine. They are split about other things. There are Pelosi Democrats and AOC Democrats, and if either one of them said "This is what a real Democrat is" neither one of them would get blacklisted from anything.
Access to party events, venues, press, grants, jobs, funding.

Funding from who? Jobs from who? The Log Cabin Republicans? Twinks for Trump? These are private groups. They don't even endorse the Republican nominee half the time. They're lobbyists, they're not elected. And the press controls who the press talks to, elected officials can't control that either.

There are Pelosi Democrats and AOC Democrats, and if either one of them said "This is what a real Democrat is" neither one of them would get blacklisted from anything.
The Squad was censured was criticizing Israel by other Democrats.
They hold next to no power and never sway any vote.
Funding from who? Jobs from who?
The true masters of this society.
They don't even endorse the Republican nominee half the time. They're lobbyists, they're not elected. And the press controls who the press talks to, elected officials can't control that either.
You know the Answer but you still find it necessary to side with the Republican ghouls... Why? They won't give you pussy...

The Squad was censured was criticizing Israel by other Democrats.
They hold next to no power and never sway any vote.

But no one's saying "They're not real Democrats." Again, you'll hear a little bit of kickback from other Democrats if you disagree, but you're not "out of the club." Same as when Republicans say crazy things.

But no one's saying "They're not real Democrats." Again, you'll hear a little bit of kickback from other Democrats if you disagree, but you're not "out of the club." Same as when Republicans say crazy things.
Lol, I got it all wrong.

View: https://www.npr.org/2019/03/07/701074291/house-votes-to-condemn-anti-semitism-after-rep-omars-comments

All Omar got was bad looks, essentially.

But I think that you won't disagree if say that toeing the line is important for politicians, otherwise they might lose their standing in the party.

Here's an article detailing Pelosi's nepotismaxxed ascension in the Democratic machine.

An anti-vax or an anti-Israeli House Democart will never get a good committee assignment, which is a death sentence (i.e. not being in the "club").

Furthermore, what is the "alt-right" if not conservatism? This is the willfully ignorant hypocrisy I'm talking about. When people say "Politics is cope. However, I hold socially conservative values." Socially conservative values ARE politics.

Furthermore, what is the "alt-right" if not conservatism? This is the willfully ignorant hypocrisy I'm talking about. When people say "Politics is cope. However, I hold socially conservative values." Socially conservative values ARE politics.
It's all liberalism. Even the edgy neo-Nazi types still find ways to defend free markets, liberal democracy, freedom of speech etc

conservatives are an obstruction to any actual contest to left-wing tyranny. cuckservatives are shitskin loving civnats. all they do is divert any right wing dissidence to a channel where zog can easily smother them

Right wing policies are designed for tall, white men and that’s it. Think about all the main vocal leaders on the right: Trump and his sons, Tucker Carlson, Mark Dice these are all white men above 5’10 in height. Conservatives HATE short, ugly ethnics they don’t want you with their women, they don’t want you in their country, they don’t want you to exist at all. They view you as subhuman garbage because you failed to live up to their view as a “successful” life by having a wife and family of your own. Jfl at coping right wing cels
nigger I just don't want to pay taxes

jfl again you can't be a brocel unless you support BLM and people trashing your neighborhood

It's all liberalism. Even the edgy neo-Nazi types still find ways to defend free markets, liberal democracy, freedom of speech etc

conservatives are an obstruction to any actual contest to left-wing tyranny. cuckservatives are shitskin loving civnats. all they do is divert any right wing dissidence to a channel where zog can easily smother them

View attachment 555605

Fuck all that shit. Social conservatism. Are you for or against teaching kindergarteners about dildos? That is politics. As much as people like to deny it. One group is against it, and one group is for it.

Fuck all that shit. Social conservatism. Are you for or against teaching kindergarteners about dildos? That is politics. As much as people like to deny it. One group is against it, and one group is for it.
Yeah, cuckservatives now are against drag queens teaching children about dildos but give it two more decades and they will assent to it, as they have done for absolutely everything globohomo in the last seventy years. Conservatives are just a decade behind liberals

Yeah, cuckservatives now are against drag queens teaching children about dildos but give it two more decades and they will assent to it, as they have done for absolutely everything globohomo in the last seventy years. Conservatives are just a decade behind liberals

What you call being "a decade behind" is what "conservatism" is about. You conserve. You don't crazy with radical changes. If by some tragedy it becomes widespread acceptable on both sides of the aisle to teach kindergartners about dildos, Democrats will be asking for even crazier things than that. What your individual standards for social conservatism are don't really matter. What matters is, do you believe in being whatever you think is "socially conservative?" Do you believe in conserving, in curtailing out-of-control social experimentation? If you do, you're a conservative.

What you call being "a decade behind" is what "conservatism" is about. You conserve. You don't crazy with radical changes. If by some tragedy it becomes widespread acceptable on both sides of the aisle to teach kindergartners about dildos, Democrats will be asking for even crazier things than that. What your individual standards for social conservatism are don't really matter. What matters is, do you believe in being whatever you think is "socially conservative?" Do you believe in conserving, in curtailing out-of-control social experimentation? If you do, you're a conservative.
Well, at least you don't deny that conservatives dont want change. You just admitted that you continue the trend of left-wing tyranny. If your ideology doesn't stand in defiance and direct opposition then it's utterly useless.

Conservatism is the only way. Progressivism is just a scam to make all women available to top 1% rich chads by removing all family, ethical values that prevents polygamy.

Well, at least you don't deny that conservatives dont want change. You just admitted that you continue the trend of left-wing tyranny. If your ideology doesn't stand in defiance and direct opposition then it's utterly useless.

Left wing tyranny = out of control social madness. Conservativism is in defiance of that. It says "No, stop teaching those kids about dildos."

Conservativism is in defiance of that.
No, it's a different type of hysteria.
Republican complaints about CRT, mixed gender bathrooms, electoral fraud etc are all counterproductive at best and just amount to short rallying cries and nothing more.

No, it's a different type of hysteria.
Republican complaints about CRT, mixed gender bathrooms, electoral fraud etc are all counterproductive at best and just amount to short rallying cries and nothing more.

But they're complaining about the very tyranny you said they should oppose. That's opposition, they're saying "Let's stop those things."

But they're complaining about the very tyranny you said they should oppose. That's opposition, they're saying "Let's stop those things."
In case of CRT they're putting additional pressure on overworked teachers + they literally want to censor US history to dumb it down to "cowboys and Indians were bestest friends".
I hate teachers, but that's not helping anybody, it stinks of astroturfing.

I just want to pay low taxes and have police cracking on criminals. Not all my life is going around my inceldom.

In case of CRT they're putting additional pressure on overworked teachers + they literally want to censor US history to dumb it down to "cowboys and Indians were bestest friends".
I hate teachers, but that's not helping anybody, it stinks of astroturfing.

Then your beef is with the means, not the goal.

GOP is "the means" and it sucks

But you believe in social conservatism. That's like saying "I'm not a racist. The racists just want the brown people to leave the country. I want to kill the brown people."

Not every conservative is gonna agree on what to do about the issues. Shit man, that's politics. That's why there can be multiple candidates within a party with different plans. But despite their different plans, they all typically agree with the platform.

But you believe in social conservatism. That's like saying "I'm not a racist. The racists just want the brown people to leave the country. I want to kill the brown people."
The racists in our case only want to mail a strongly worded letter to every brown person and then pat themselves on the back for that.
The anti-racists want the letters to be encouraging.
Not every conservative is gonna agree on what to do about the issues. Shit man, that's politics. That's why there can be multiple candidates within a party with different plans.
It's not a democracy, the machine does all of this for you.
But despite their different plans, they all typically agree with the platform.
Because they're all handpicked. They're actors. All they do is put up a facade that boosts the legitimacy of the state.

The right is far from perfect (cuckservatives, etc) but I'll take it any day over the left which is spewing all of the feminism tranny garbage

True, chads are more likely to be conservative.

Conservative = late progressivism
no side will help inceldia. we are like paradis, a nation with no allies