Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Conservacucks now (((voting)))) for abortion. SAD!!!!!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Officer
https://dailystormer.in/child-kille...-up-to-sixth-months-vows-to-veto-federal-ban/

Very sad day.
Now all of the child-massacring foids have no choice for Trump, their ipso facto spiritual daddy.
He is much more hardcore on slicing babies apart, which will turn the foids on and they will be forced to vote for him.

TRUMP'S YOUR DADDY, YOU DISGUSTING CHILD-SACRIFICING CUNTS.

Even if voting was real I wouldn't vote on principle, because our moral superiority precludes us from taking part in the profane ritual.

Voting is witchcraft, and foids take part in it because it might give them the chance to murder a baby, which is the basis of their political power, but also they simply like doing it.

Cuckservatives were never for the people

he's only doing this to win more votes jfl. no sane politican would go against abortion in this cucked day and age.

Cuckservatives support troons already

Cuckservatives support troons already
I support troons.
Algerian boxer Imane Khelif's 46-second win at the Paris Olympics on Thursday sparked a furious row about gender eligibility rules. [AP Photo/John Locher]

https://dailystormer.in/child-kille...-up-to-sixth-months-vows-to-veto-federal-ban/

Very sad day.
Now all of the child-massacring foids have no choice for Trump, their ipso facto spiritual daddy.
He is much more hardcore on slicing babies apart, which will turn the foids on and they will be forced to vote for him.

TRUMP'S YOUR DADDY, YOU DISGUSTING CHILD-SACRIFICING CUNTS.

Even if voting was real I wouldn't vote on principle, because our moral superiority precludes us from taking part in the profane ritual.

Voting is witchcraft, and foids take part in it because it might give them the chance to murder a baby, which is the basis of their political power, but also they simply like doing it.
What's new? Damn foids, for as long as they vote, we'll be damned into having children slaughtered en masse simply because the whores couldn't keep their legs shut for Chad. I'll still have to be voting for Trump because the alternative is a foid, and God knows that America would surely be done for if Kamala wins.

he's only doing this to win more votes jfl. no sane politican would go against abortion in this cucked day and age.
If he were to win, Presidents have a track-record of going off the rails in their last term simply because they don't have to worry about getting re-elected. I'm certain that if a federal abortion ban were to actually come to his desk, it would get signed in a heart beat.

Oh... I'm just imagining the day that happens... all the foids crying... just the thought makes me happy.

If he were to win, Presidents have a track-record of going off the rails in their last term simply because they don't have to worry about getting re-elected. I'm certain that if a federal abortion ban were to actually come to his desk, it would get signed in a heart beat.

Oh... I'm just imagining the day that happens... all the foids crying... just the thought makes me happy.
that would be lifefuel. i doubt it'll happen tho. but if it did, there will be mass riots breaking out everywhere filled with foids and cucked knights.

that would be lifefuel. i doubt it'll happen tho. but if it did, there will be mass riots breaking out everywhere filled with foids and cucked knights.
They'll achieve nothing. However, I do think that until women's rights to vote are taken away, we'll just see abortion continue as it always has. Roe v. Wade being overturned wasn't even that hard of a hit on abortion and they still moan and whine about it to this day.

They'll achieve nothing. However, I do think that until women's rights to vote are taken away, we'll just see abortion continue as it always has. Roe v. Wade being overturned wasn't even that hard of a hit on abortion and they still moan and whine about it to this day.
women being allowed to vote is the sole reason why the world is so gynocentric. politicians need to appease the foids to be elected. remove their right to vote and feminism and gynocentrism will be annihilated once and for all.

women being allowed to vote is the sole reason why the world is so gynocentric. politicians need to appease the foids to be elected. remove their right to vote and feminism and gynocentrism will be annihilated once and for all.
Luckily we're at the beginning of the end of this hell we've endured for so long in the world. Countries are starting to recognize that women were oppressed for a reason. South Korea will probably be the first country to soon start rolling back policy on women's rights.

IMO both Trumps and Kaniggers are jewish puppets and youre just changing the flavor. Sure Trumps against abortion but he said he will give that decision to each state and shit like planedparenthood still gonna exist. Nothings going to change..

The infamous overton window :feelsbadman: fuck soyciety it's doomed

Former first lady Melania Trump revealed that she is a staunch supporter of abortion rights in an excerpt released Wednesday from her forthcoming memoir — a day after her husband, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, vowed he would veto a federal abortion ban, should Congress pass one.
jfl this is why the roman catholic church had the right idea with having priests be celibate

the church succeeded for some time in maintaining tradition, although in the modern age the laity are just a bunch of degens and it's not a serious religious organization

the government has consistently failed at it

having foids in a position to influence the head of state is a recipe for disaster, they will dilute any positive agenda and nag him into supporting degen shit like LGBT and abortion

he's only doing this to win more votes jfl.
In other words he has to submit to baby killing foids. Cause he knows what even the "conservative" ones or centrist ones think on the subject. It could cost him the election. This might be even more exacerbated, by his opponent being a woman (feminist of course but that's by default...)

jfl this is why the roman catholic church had the right idea with having priests be celibate

the church succeeded for some time in maintaining tradition, although in the modern age the laity are just a bunch of degens and it's not a serious religious organization

the government has consistently failed at it

having foids in a position to influence the head of state is a recipe for disaster, they will dilute any positive agenda and nag him into supporting degen shit like LGBT and abortion
Many people on here dislike religion a lot, which I do understand, but honestly I find it funny how both Christianity and Islam (No clue about Judaism, although I'd imagine it was the same before ethnic Jews literally destroyed everything it was supposed to stand for) go out of their way to talk about women in particular and how deceiving and dishonest they are. In the Quran, it tells the story of Joseph, in which there is a women that attempts to go behind her husbands back and seduce Joseph while he lived with her and her husband.

Joseph rejects her, and suddenly the husband arrives at home with the woman's family also visiting. However, they all arrived right as Joseph was trying to get away from the wife of the man. She then begins to weep as the door opens and accuses Joseph of trying to rape her and defile her, and she calls for his execution or imprisonment. However, the woman's own family member asks to see evidence of this claim, and they notice that the back of Joseph shirt was ripped from when the woman tried to grab him as he attempted to get away, proving Joseph's innocence.

The husband proceeds to practically say something along the lines of 'This ripped shirt is evidence of how you women deceive; your cunning.'

In other words he has to submit to baby killing foids. Cause he knows what even the "conservative" ones or centrist ones think on the subject. It could cost him the election. This might be even more exacerbated, by his opponent being a woman (feminist of course but that's by default...)
That just goes to show that no foid can be trusted. There are no good foids, my existence on this world has only cemented my belief of that more and more as the days pass.

That just goes to show that no foid can be trusted. There are no good foids, my existence on this world has only cemented my belief of that more and more as the days pass.
The woman we get to see in our lifetimes is indeed making a very bad lasting impression. I'm so pissed, i need to stop thinking about them :lasereyes:

The woman we get to see in our lifetimes is indeed making a very bad lasting impression. I'm so pissed, i need to stop thinking about them :lasereyes:
Just make AI generated images of them getting strangled. That is genuine lifefuel for me.

WSWFAP9PK2A92AG771NW82H1X0

Many people on here dislike religion a lot, which I do understand, but honestly I find it funny how both Christianity and Islam (No clue about Judaism, although I'd imagine it was the same before ethnic Jews literally destroyed everything it was supposed to stand for) go out of their way to talk about women in particular and how deceiving and dishonest they are. In the Quran, it tells the story of Joseph, in which there is a women that attempts to go behind her husbands back and seduce Joseph while he lived with her and her husband.

Joseph rejects her, and suddenly the husband arrives at home with the woman's family also visiting. However, they all arrived right as Joseph was trying to get away from the wife of the man. She then begins to weep as the door opens and accuses Joseph of trying to rape her and defile her, and she calls for his execution or imprisonment. However, the woman's own family member asks to see evidence of this claim, and they notice that the back of Joseph shirt was ripped from when the woman tried to grab him as he attempted to get away, proving Joseph's innocence.

The husband proceeds to practically say something along the lines of 'This ripped shirt is evidence of how you women deceive; your cunning.'

View attachment 1284001
View attachment 1284002
View attachment 1284003
View attachment 1284004
View attachment 1284005
View attachment 1284006
jfl based

yea, earlier religions and cultures were much more aware about foids

islam still holds on to some of its traditions. but eveen christianity was an ascetic religion, so a lot of them swore off foids and went their own way

actual christianity is honestly really foreign to the spirit of modern times, so people who claim to be christians nowadays generally have very little to do with the original religion, which was highly ascetic and celibate

there's actually even a great chapter in the anti-witch malleus maleficarum with a collection of christian and classical quotes about women:

a based tertullian quote:

"And do you not know that you are (each) an Eve? The sentence of God on this sex of yours lives in this age: the guilt must of necessity live too. You are the devil's gateway: you are the unsealer of that (forbidden) tree: you are the first deserter of the divine law: you are she who persuaded him whom the devil was not valiant enough to attack. You destroyed so easily God's image, Man. On account of your dessert — that is, death — even the Son of God had to die.

"And do you think about adorning yourself over and above your tunics of skins? Come, now; if from the beginning of the world the Milesians sheared sheep, and the Serians spun trees, and the Tyrians dyed, and the Phrygians embroidered with the needle, and the Babylonians with the loom, and pearls gleamed, and onyx-stones flashed; if gold itself also had already issued, with the cupidity (which accompanies it), from the ground; if the mirror, too, already had licence to lie so largely, Eve, expelled from paradise, (Eve) already dead, would also have coveted these things, I imagine! No more, then, ought she now to crave, or be acquainted with (if she desires to live again), what, when she was living, she had neither had nor known. Accordingly these things are all the baggage of woman in her condemned and dead state, instituted as if to swell the pomp of her funeral."

very appropriate to the modern age of excessive make-up and plastic surgery

maybe we need to bring back witch-hunts

What's new? Damn foids, for as long as they vote, we'll be damned into having children slaughtered en masse simply because the whores couldn't keep their legs shut for Chad. I'll still have to be voting for Trump because the alternative is a foid, and God knows that America would surely be done for if Kamala

If you mean neocons, they aren’t the same as conservatives; conservatives died back in the 50’s before they let in all the faggot migrants in.