Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Consent only matters when society arbitrarily decides that it does

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
How is it reasonable that I can be born without my consent, have my dick mutilated at birth without my consent, sent to institutions where I get abused without my consent, and then eventually be forced to work or become homeless/die painfully? I'm not even provided with a means to end my life quickly and painlessly, which would only be fair since I didn't ask to be created in the first place. If I try to kill myself and fail, I'm locked away "for my own good", and then forced to pay for the privilege. Seriously I can't be the only one who finds all of this ridiculous, can I?

Somehow consent doesn't matter in any of those contexts, yet if I want to have sex with a foid, I'm told I can't unless one of them will "consent" to it. Since that hasn't happened, I'm forced to simply endure my sexual urges, all the while being constantly reminded by society of how great sex is, and being told that's it's more or less the most important thing in life. Meanwhile seeing the people who tormented me when I was growing up pretty much all be rewarded with sex by foids, or go through their twenties happily jumping between different Chads/Chadlites.

So with everything that I just said in mind, you want to know my thoughts on a foid not "consenting" to sex or a relationship with me? I find it absolutely laughable. Foids should count their blessings that my desire to avoid legal consequences is greater than my desire for sex, and that society is there to protect them at every turn, otherwise they wouldn't have the option to be choosing. To you normie/foid lurkers, I FUCKING HATE YOU! Please do me a favor and summarily neck yourselves, thanks.

Last edited:
Based thread tbh

Consent only matters when it benefits society as a whole not us sadly.

Barring the laws of physics and nature, reality is determined by the majority

Consent only matters when it benefits society as a whole not us sadly.
Barring the laws of physics and nature, reality is determined by the majority
Exactly, which I why I'm incapable of taking any sort of consent argument seriously, as seemingly everyone who supposedly values consent breaks their own rules when it suits them. JFL@ consent.

Ropes are $5 at the local store.

seemingly everyone who supposedly values consent breaks their own rules when it suits them.
That’s humanity for you. Hypocrisy seeks out of every orifice no matter what the topic is. All of their talk is just nonstop flip flopping

Also consent is a falsehood in this grid. You only exist to be a tool, a slave. You're not allowed to enjoy without any major sacrifice and you're not
allowed to self-terminate. Stay in the middle and be a cog in the wheel.

They always consent for chad

Consent is meaningless. How does alcohol mitigate consent, but Chad's natural pheromones do not? Makes no sense tbh.