Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Consent laws shouldn't exist

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
When I first arrived in this forum just before turning 18 I thought that rape was terrible. Having seen just how biased laws regarding rape are against ugly men, I've realized that the laws aren't needed at all; simply put, 'rape' is meaningless. We know that it is only ever applied to ugly men while chads don't need consent, and we know that it doesn't do any real damage to whores other than upsetting them because their perceived high SMV was not respected by the men they consider betas.

With that established, I can't think of any good reason to have consent laws. Unless the whore is currently claimed by another man, there is no logical reason to sexually protect her. Rape does little damage when it isn't done violently, and it is healthy for men, so relaxing or abolishing consent laws would better society for us and for the foids that are tired of dealing with sexually frustrated men being angry. If we were able to legally release our frustration there would be little risk of any violence from incels and male mental health would be drastically improved, potentially reducing suicide rates.

As for rape within marriage, the same concept applies; when a hole has devoted herself to you there is no reason she should be able to refuse sex.

holes can refuse sex, but men cant refuse to give money to the whore even after divorce :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

holes can refuse sex, but men cant refuse to stop giving money to the whore even after divorce :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
It should be one or the other. They shouldn't be able to both demand freedom and take our resources.

I hate feminists because they have completely perverted the definition of word rape as far that even consensual sex falls under it. A huge rehaul is in order:

I personally don't support revoking consent (street gang rapes and all), but I alternatively support that if foid goes to home with a man voluntarily, then rape charges should be dismissed. No more "i regretted the sex and claimed rape".

Same should go for "marital rape" as well.

Obviously violent rapes on streets and while invading someones home should be prosecuted, if there is evidence.

I hate feminists because they have completely perverted the definition of word rape as far that even consensual sex falls under it. A huge rehaul is in order:

I personally don't support revoking consent (street gang rapes and all), but I alternatively support that if foid goes to home with a man voluntarily, then rape charges should be dismissed. No more "i regretted the sex and claimed rape".

Same should go for "marital rape" as well.

Obviously violent rapes on streets and while invading someones home should be prosecuted, if there is evidence.
I share your view on violent attacks. People shouldn't be outright assaulted, but the current laws are ridiculous.

It should be one or the other. They shouldn't be able to both demand freedom and take our resources.
their freedom depends on them taking our resources