Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Consent" (1/3)

Do you believe in age of consent? Or even the concept of consent itself?

• Absolutely

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • I believe in the general idea of consent,but not in the age of consent

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No to both (please dont choose this,i dont want .co to be branded as a pedo nest)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
I am not endorsing pedophilia.This post is simply a part of a series of threads meant to discuss the idea of sexual consent.
Fbicels pls no arrest.

A few questions:
>Why cant kids consent to a voluntary sexual relationship?

-Is it because of their age?

If you say 'its because of their mental age and their immaturity regarding sexual relationships' if we transplant the consciousness of a sexually mature 30 year old into the body of a kid,will that give said person the ability to give sexual consent?

If you say 'its because of the immaturity of their biological reproductive organs' if we transplant the mind of a 10 year old kid to the body of a 30 year old person,will that give the kid ability to give sexual consent?

-Mayhaps its because children lacks the freedom to choose sexual partners?
Remember,40% of human population,mostly male,lacks the ability to choose their sexual partner.
Does this mean they are unable to give consent?

-'Any sexual relationship involving children will result in an inbalanced power dynamics.The adult can abuse the children and the child will not be able to pull out from that toxic relationship because he/she is powerless to do so"
Fair enough.I think this is a good and sound argument .
But to play the devil's advocate:Most sexual relationship in this world has flawed power dynamics.
In fact,i would say that long-term heterosexual relationships happened precisely because of difference in power dynamics.(I.E foids marrying chads that are stronger than her,richer than her,etc)
If you argue that children cant give consent because of imbalance in power dynamics;will you also argue that women cant give consent in a heterosexual relationship because of imbalance in power dynamics?

If you answered with a no in the first question,then:
>What would be the ideal age of consent,where children sexually matured and be able to give consent?
>Or maybe you dont believe in a universal age of consent,and believe that AoC should be determined individually for each children?
>Or maybe you believe that the entire concept of 'Age of consent';nay,that the concept of 'consent' itself,is unjustified?

A quick reminder that your answers can theoretically be archived and used against you,so please be mindful and start your posts with a general statement renouncing pedophilia and condemning all pedophiles to the deepest pit of Hades.

Believe in age of consent defined not by numbers, but by start of fertility. In other words - old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

Believe in age of consent defined not by numbers, but by start of fertility. In other words - old enough to bleed, old enough to breed
If we transplant the consciousness of a toddler into the body of an 19 year old girl,will that toddler be able to give consent?
She can bleed,but mentally speaking she is as clever as your dog.

based

give loli

But srs I don't care tbh but I don't even believe in "morality" anymore. Laws are made to control people of a lower class. What's the point in discussing consent when nothing will change in the near future and that our society will never allow us to have any relationship with under 18s, be that child or bride.

It's futile trying to appease whomever you're trying to appease because it will never change our stereotypes

give loli

But srs I don't care tbh but I don't even believe in "morality" anymore. Laws are made to control people of a lower class. What's the point in discussing consent when nothing will change in the near future and that our society will never allow us to have any relationship with under 18s, be that child or bride.

It's futile trying to appease whomever you're trying to appease because it will never change our stereotypes
Society is holding the lower class hostage while the top 1% is eating human organs for fun. Society.

@Brazilian Sigma

Also, by this point we have a very dogmatic view on pedophilia. I’ve always considered statutory “rape” as a ridiculous law. Usually when thinking of pedophilia it’s one sided, and the underaged are victimized. In ancient times there’s plenty references of healthy relationships that had no effect on the apparent “victim”.

I think there needs to be limitations on sex in general though, can you imagine chad fucking your 8 year old little sister and you can’t do anything about it?

Last edited:
If you say 'its because of their mental age and their immaturity regarding sexual relationships' if we transplant the consciousness of a sexually mature 30 year old into the body of a kid,will that give said person the ability to give sexual consent?

If you say 'its because of the immaturity of their biological reproductive organs' if we transplant the mind of a 10 year old kid to the body of a 30 year old person,will that give the kid ability to give sexual consent?
a person would need to be both physically and mentally mature in order to give consent. so thats after theyve had their first period and after their brain development reaches maturity. aoc should start from atleast 15 yrs of age

This is the same way more or less I think as soon as anyone developes sexual desires they are no longer a child so if a person start having sexual desires at age 12 they are no longer an child.

It will be very,very interesting if IncelTears touch this post.
What with one of them being a confirmed pedo

It will be very,very interesting if IncelTears touch this post.
What with one of them being a confirmed pedo
They wont read it just call you a pedo and say the FBI needs to lock you up

yes but i think the age is generally 14 and it really depends on the person and their maturity

Yeah, I believe in age of consent.

Why cant kids consent to a voluntary sexual relationship?

It's because kids are innocent (both genders). As a kid, it's easy to be manipulated into something.
Most pedophiles try to manipulate their victims into thinking that having sex is a game, and if you win the game, you get a reward. That is wrong, and very damaging to your brain, as sexual intercourse is not a game.
Kids don't understand the concept of having sex, and I think you should let kids, be kids.
Even if a kid wants to volunteer in a sexual relationship, they don't know what a relationship is, what love is, what sex is actually for, and they don't understand that they are being used for someone's sexual pleasure.

That's a weird question tbh, but yes, because a 30 year old knows the basic concepts of love and sex, but I still think that a children's body should not be used for sexual purposes, even if it's a 30 year old in the body.

Fuck no. I think my first two answers already tell you why.

If you argue that children cant give consent because of imbalance in power dynamics;will you also argue that women cant give consent in a heterosexual relationship because of imbalance in power dynamics?

Women can give consent, because they understand the concept of relationships and what sex is for, sorry for those who say Women are on the same level as a kid's mind, but a women isn't a innocent little 6 year old.

>What would be the ideal age of consent,where children sexually matured and be able to give consent?

So, I am from Germany, and age of consent is 14 here. I think 14 is technically a good age, because at that point you know what sex is, but most people regret having sex at 14, because they were too naive to choose the right partner. I would say 15-16 would be a better age.

>Or maybe you dont believe in a universal age of consent,and believe that AoC should be determined individually for each children?

That is a possibility, to be fair. Not all kids are the same, some are more mature at 14, some are more mature at 16. But I don't know how that system would work, because I never thought about it.

>Or maybe you believe that the entire concept of 'Age of consent';nay,that the concept of 'consent' itself,is unjustified?

Age of consent is good, but I think most countries should have a better Sex Education, and also much earlier, as there are a lot of boys and girls losing their virginity at 12.

I had something else to say, but I forgot, so I might edit this post later if I remember.