Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Consensual sex doesn't exist and most practices considered to be rape aren't rape either

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Let's start with rape. People say that when a pedophile has sex with a minor, it's rape, even if the kid is willing, because kids can't consent. But wait a minute, can mentally ill people consent? Most people agree that pedophiles are mentally ill, and if they're dumb enough to actually risk doing that act, it's even more proof that they are. So statutory rape isn't really rape, but rather two people incapable of consenting having sex.

As for rapists of grown women, it's very likely that most are also mentally ill. If you're willing to risk that much because of sex, I'd say you're probably mentally ill as well.

Now for gays. Gays are also clearly mentally ill, even though lobbies pressured for homosexuality to be removed from the list of paraphilias. So gay sex is, again, two people incapable of consenting (because they're mentally ill) having sex. Trans people are even more mentally ill, you can't really believe someone who's willing to cut his own dick off because he thinks he's a woman is not mentally ill.

Now for straight sex. Do you think women are in a position to consent? I'd say no. They're permachilden and can't make responsible choices about anything. Look how commonly they resort to abortion to kill the result their irresponsible actions, or fuck unreliable guys and end up as single moms blaming all men for it. Chadfish experiments have shown that no matter how poorly the Chad treats a woman, she's still entranced and unable to resist Chad. It's a well-known facts that women get into abusive relationships where they're beaten, humiliated and sometimes even killed, but they still can't resist the guy and refuse to leave him.

As for betabuxx, it's exactly like prostitution. The foid agrees to have sex with the guy because of economical advantages. This is like having to work; you don't really consent to working, you just do it against your will because if you don't you won't have money and will end up homeless, starving, etc (this is at least true for most people who work). You're pressed by the circumstances to accept it just like a foid being raped with a knife on her neck is pressed to accept the rape. So it's not a consensual thing.

So I'd argue that no, women can't consent either.

Therefore, consensual sex doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Y-you can start commenting now :feelsrope:

High iq post. This also applies to age of consent.

I miss @Leucosticte
This thread reminds me of something he would write.

Rape and consensual sex are equivalent...

It just depends on whether the foid wants to shake you down using the courts or whatever institution.
#metoo

The mind of a foid isn't fully evolved.

There's no such thing as consent in the jungle, and animals cant consent either. Also, white girls fuck dogs.

In many languages, "rape" has some inherent link to the use of force/violence. The word rape in the west got so perverted lately, it doesn't really mean anything anymore.
I miss @Leucosticte
tbh, when he got banned I thought I've lost the reason to register on this site ngl

before rape used to mean " having a dick being put in you by some hobo, behind a dumbster" nowdays is "he's facial bones aren't good enough"

In many languages, "rape" has some inherent link to the use of force/violence. The word rape in the west got so perverted lately, it doesn't really mean anything anymore.

tbh, when he got banned I thought I've lost the reason to register on this site ngl
before rape used to mean " having a dick being put in you by some hobo, behind a dumbster" nowdays is "he's facial bones aren't good enough"
Da Vinci IQ.

Pretty far out perspective. Makes you think tbh... Good job.
The only difference between rape and consensual sex is if she regrets it because he's undesirable.

Please refute.
I'm still studying the many variations and tenets of incel thought, and don't as yet feel qualified to discourse upon them to the extent you have. I will say many people with a mental illness, myself included, are quite competent to take decisions and live sucessfully in this very complex society

There's no such thing as consent in the jungle, and animals cant consent either. Also, white girls fuck dogs.

Humans just had to mess it up...

I miss @Leucosticte
I got influenced by him a lot with this thread looking back.

By the way, I'd better check on him. His sites were getting really slow and I stopped going there for a while.