Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Connor Murphy videos are suicide-fuel

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Just look how these 3-4/10 roasties with fakeup reject their looksmatch (famous youtubers with status) without hesitation and go for Chad Connor Murphy.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/MmMQXM0tFbQ[/video]

Look what they say at H3h3 lol, and that faggot made fun of virgins

Lmao all this idiot wants is validation from girls that he's attractive. He acts pretty autistic to be honest. You don't need to create a YouTube channel to prove that you can slay females if you're a Chad.

why give views to these Chads. fuck em

Blackpill101 said:
Lmao all this idiot wants is validation from girls that he's attractive. He acts pretty autistic to be honest. You don't need to create a YouTube channel to prove that you can slay females if you're a Chad.

Free money and he's a narcissist.

neverwinxii said:
why give views to these Chads. fuck em

I don't usually but I was interested in their opinions about h3h3 and they said he has small dick and a shit personality because of he looks.

Atleast Jeff seid dosent need to constantly prove he gets laid. He never post on Instagram.

Fuck him and Jeff seid.

Not only he's muscular, but he's tall and has a good looking face.

There's always going to be someone better; I've knew this since a kid and honestly I'm not really bothered by Chads, but rather the behavior of women (which is very condescending).

Blackpill101 said:
"He acts pretty autistic to be honest" lol like when he stood on the roof of a Chipotle to flex and get femoids, and he just ended up getting shocked or confused looks. I'd say that's pretty autistic.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qeu5SpNt36Q[/video]

5:06 is blackpill.

"is it because he's shirtless?"
'No, look at his face and his jawline!'

and women were literally fighting over his phone to put their number in. just lol at our existences.

@8:34, the first time a black guy got cucked by whitey

Blackpill101 said:

Yeah, it comes off as really insecure. But he isn't the only one. There are huge numbers of guys on youtube doing these "social experiments".