Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Conjoined girl has sex while brother is present

women cant lose

47foob.jpg

resize
resize

“I would love to have myself a family - a husband and children of mine,” she said.
This condition isn't genetic so I guess the children would be fine. Still, to think a being like this still has hopes of procreating - meanwhile her brother...

“Well, he [Lori’s future husband] would be like a brother-in-law to me that is is it. They can do whatever they do and I’ll act like I’m not even there. I would block out," he added.
“When I go on dates, George would bring along books to read and as we don’t face each other, he could ignore any kissing,” Lori explained.
Brutal. Conditioned from conception to be a cuck, for lack of a better term. Perhaps cuck isn't the right word as she's related to him; defeated, submissive.

Lori was engaged but four months before the ceremony was due to take place, her fiancé was killed by a drunk driver.
... living a far more interesting life than able-bodied males. Kek.

This is just sad, poor guy should've roped long time ago.

resize
resize

This condition isn't genetic so I guess the children would be fine. Still, to think a being like this still has hopes of procreating - meanwhile her brother...

Brutal. Conditioned from conception to be a cuck, for lack of a better term. Perhaps cuck isn't the right word as she's related to him; defeated, submissive.

in a ideal world they would be killed at the birth, but the moralists want those aberrations to live and suffer

And people think there is still a God.

I'd just kill my kids if they came out like that, this is a brutal life

George is actually a woman like her so a conjoined sister. They came out as trans and were called Dori at birth.

There will always be men who will settle for anything, so that makes it even harder for incels who can't get anyone.

This is just sad, poor guy should've roped long time ago.
If their blood supply is connected that means blood from her dead brother will poison her and there is no way to separate them in less than 18-22 hours. He can't even fucking rope normally.:feelsUnreal:

If their blood supply is connected that means blood from her dead brother will poison her and there is no way to separate them in less than 18-22 hours. He can't even fucking rope normally.:feelsUnreal:
Win win in this case :feelskek:, if she values more sex than her brothers sanity, he should've abort her.

George is actually a woman like her so a conjoined sister. They came out as trans and were called Dori at birth.

There will always be men who will settle for anything, so that makes it even harder for incels who can't get anyone.
Oh god. Even physically disabled people fall for the woke crap, when they have all the time in the world to research. Probably some ex-incel.is user who ascended with her and made a farewell post. I wouldn't voluntarily fuck her. Hell, I wouldn't fuck her if I received 100k. If that makes me a fakecel, so be it.

The twins were born on 18 September, 1961 and named Lori and Dori. George changed his birth name from Dori to Reba after Reba McEntire by the ‘90s and by 2007 he had come out as a trans man and settled on the name George.
They became the first same-sex conjoined twins to identify as different genders.

Laugh cant hold it in

Woke up not even two hours ago and this already makes me feel like it's enough internet for me today:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::fuk::fuk::fuk:.

she lost her virginity at 23 with her SECOND boyfriend. MOGS ME WTF

What the hell I just read

in a ideal world they would be killed at the birth, but the moralists want those aberrations to live and suffer
Moralists are often hypocritical. They say that every life must be preserved and no one has the right to murder other human being but they are Ok with killing of enemy soldiers. I have read in Christian literature that you must kill a rapist to protect female but subhuman wanting to end his unbearable and humiliating suffering is a big NO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back