Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Congrats to our latest batch of new mods Sewers mod Proudweeb and full mod dregster666!

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
The boys are gonna serve the site well moving forward. :feelsclown:

I hope. :feelskek:

:feelsokman:

Postmaxxer for a mod :feelswhere: this should be fun :feelswhere:

i actually thought you were serious for a moment

Don't know whether this is a good or bad thing. Better not get on their nerves :feelsLSD:

Congratulations @proudweeb :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@Dregster666 @proudweeb purple yet? :feelswhere:

I want spic or brazilian mods :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Proudweeb may end up becoming a sectional sewers only mod and hopefully receive a bright green TMNT themed name eventually I hope. :feelsthink: :feelskek:

Fat Link, can you please fix my Conversations? I can't start a conversation with anybody. Please
Proudweeb may end up becoming a sectional sewers only mod and hopefully receive a bright green TMNT themed name eventually I hope.
Not only can I not start a conversation, I can't can't vote in polls. Pls fix this

Do we even need that many?
We’re a small site this much is true but the more mods you have the better is our site coverage and ability to serve you. :ahegao:

The boys are gonna serve the site well moving forward. :feelsclown:

I hope. :feelskek:

:feelsokman:
Holy shit you actually made dragster a mod ???:feelsclown:a user who harrases users and encourages suicide:society:

I knew you were an idiot but not much like this bro ,this site is surely fucked in the ass like you two lovers

need to find a better place guys
How much of fatlinks cum you swallowed to be a mod ?:feelshaha:

more mod drama incoming

I want spic or brazilian mods :feelshehe::feelshehe:

@Dregster666 is a spic. :owo:
He will be put onto my Spic and South American list.
I dont know about that one man, im a spic and even I wouldn't want to breed with some low tier gook. They're literally the worst race for any nonchink to breed withsheboons bring genetic value on a physical standpoint over gooks.

@proudweeb is going to be a sectional moderator for The Sewers.

I find it funny though that a user who hates postmaxxing and the number 1 postmaxxer become mod at the same time:feelshehe:

also all mods are 30+:dafuckfeels:
And why he ourple :lul:

Isn't proudweeb the retard who adds nothing to the forum except sewer spam?
Really nice.

Dregster666
:feelsaww::smonk::dab::feelsautistic::yes:

proudweeb
:feelsugh:

Funnily enough that guy is literally the only person on this forum on my ignore list. kind of ironic for him to be the local sewers mod when he represents the exact type of users who ruined that subforum and made it unusable

There was a time when the sewers was unironically the best subforum on this site but everything changed when the postmaxxers attacked:society:

congrats on the new jannie positions boyos @proudweeb and @Dregster666 :feelsYall:

Isn't proudweeb the retard who adds nothing to the forum except sewer spam?
Really nice, be proud of you.
search for his ID posts, besides he is like 32 and not the type to troll

There. :ahegao:

I fixed the title. :feelsclown:

I will respect the decision of the higher ups.

Hope it all goes well

Congrats to @Dregster666 :feelsYall:

Tenor 1

@proudweeb is gay af though :feelswhat:
Tbh :society:

@proudweeb, ded srs? it's over for GripMaxxing and Jungle they won't be able to have fun anymore

As of today, beating @proudweeb in post count will result in a temp ban until he catches up again.

Fat Link, can you please fix my Conversations? I can't start a conversation with anybody. Please

Not only can I not start a conversation, I can't can't vote in polls. Pls fix this
Greycel

@proudweeb @Dregster666 Congratulations :feelsautistic: