Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confused on the hatred of Jews.

• Thread starter i Miss My Innocence
  • Start date
i Miss My Innocence

i Miss My Innocence

everyday
★★
Youngcel here, I'm new to all of this Jew shit. It seems the further I research, the further the rabbit hole goes. Is it just a meme? Are there any sources I can read to catch up? Why do Jews want degeneracy if it contradicts the main teachings of Judaism? What is their main goal?

They murdered my Lord and Savior

they hate whites because of historic genocides and crimes against them, that's literally it, also they absolutely hate Christians, more than Muzzies. In Europe Christians would not engage in usury and money lending, only jews would. Hence after about a century they are almost exclusively the leading financial power in Europe, the same league of Jews funded Napoleonic France and also funded the various coalitions, meaning they just want to see Europe brought to its knees. As Europe liberalised they realised they can cuck us by importing hella nigs and muzzies, so that's what they did.

Bonus proof of Jews funding immigration, that giga kike Soros spent 500 MILLION to donate to 'refugee' charities. These charities take economic migrants from Libya to Italy for free, and the human trafficking gangs tell the charities where the boats are so its literally a taxi service from north Africa to Europe.

tl;dr, Jews hate whites, but also muslims

Most Jews are atheists. The elite Jews who are all pushing degeneracy are atheist Jews.

Watch "Europa: the last battle" and look up "Dancing Israelis".

That should keep you satisfied for a few days, if after that you have more questions I got tons of content-creators and info to help you go further.

Which btw this website helped me from Trumptard to being JQ-pilled, appreciate everyone who showed me the truth.

That should keep you satisfied for a few days, if after that you have more questions I got tons of content-creators and info to help you go further.

Which btw this website helped me from Trumptard to being JQ-pilled, appreciate everyone who showed me the truth.
What's really infuriating is that kikes are allowed to post on this forum.

Youngcel here, I'm new to all of this Jew shit. It seems the further I research, the further the rabbit hole goes. Is it just a meme? Are there any sources I can read to catch up? Why do Jews want degeneracy if it contradicts the main teachings of Judaism? What is their main goal?
U r a GrAYfag

Youngcel here, I'm new to all of this Jew shit. It seems the further I research, the further the rabbit hole goes. Is it just a meme?
no
Are there any sources I can read to catch up?
Yes, but you don't need to know much besides basic wiki, really. That's how easy it is to uncover the basics of jewish control.

They control the media, holly wood and govt and this isnt unrestricted hard to access info.
Why do Jews want degeneracy if it contradicts the main teachings of Judaism?
It doesn't. The main teaching of judaism in the Talmud is takeover. The #1 goal is to take over the world and its said so in the talmud. In the talmud it says to dissuade and destroy the goyim.

1-Sanhedrin 59a, “Murdering goyim is like killing a wild animal.”

2-Sanhedrin 59a, “Goyim who pies into Talmudic Law is guilty of death.”

3-Hilkkoth Akum X1, “Do not save goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to Goyim.

4-Abodah Zara 26b, “Even the best Gentiles should be killed.”

5-Yebhamth 11b, “Sexual intercourse with a girl permitted if she is at least 3 years of age. A gentile girl may be violated if she is 3 years old.”

6-Gad. Shas. 2:2, “A Jew may violate, but not marry a non-Jewish girl.”

7-Tosefta Aboda Zara B5, “If a goy kills a goy or Jew, he is responsible. But if a Jew kills a goy, he is not responsible.”

8-Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348, “All property of other nations belongs to the Jews, which are entitled to seize upon it without any scruples.”

And a favorite:
9-Simeon Haddarsen fol. 56d, “When the messiah comes, every Jew will have 2800 slaves.”

What is their main goal?
Multiple and the easiest to define (in one main goal) is the Kalergi plan. The kalergi plan is the jewish elite's plan to flood the west with brown and black people (who are racially low IQ and easy to control) to overrun the white, European population who are the main rivals of Judaism. Once they flood the west with black and brown people and white european people are not a competitor anymore they will create a hyper-corporationist autocratic system where everyone is a slave.

What's really infuriating is that kikes are allowed to post on this forum.
Yeah we need a Jewhate.co where based incels, normies and even Chads can all come together and enlighten each other on Jews, right now I think many of them will just larp as incels so they can enjoy the freedom of speech and based attitude most people here have. Rule #1 would obviously be: No Jews.

no

Yes, but you don't need to know much besides basic wiki, really. That's how easy it is to uncover the basics of jewish control.
View attachment 434902
They control the media, holly wood and govt and this isnt unrestricted hard to access info.

It doesn't. The main teaching of judaism in the Talmud is takeover. The #1 goal is to take over the world and its said so in the talmud. In the talmud it says to dissuade and destroy the goyim.

3-Hilkkoth Akum X1, “Do not save goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to Goyim.

5-Yebhamth 11b, “Sexual intercourse with a girl permitted if she is at least 3 years of age. A gentile girl may be violated if she is 3 years old.”

7-Tosefta Aboda Zara B5, “If a goy kills a goy or Jew, he is responsible. But if a Jew kills a goy, he is not responsible.”

8-Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348, “All property of other nations belongs to the Jews, which are entitled to seize upon it without any scruples.”

And a favorite:
9-Simeon Haddarsen fol. 56d, “When the messiah comes, every Jew will have 2800 slaves.”

Multiple and the easiest to define (in one main goal) is the Kalergi plan. The kalergi plan is the jewish elite's plan to flood the west with brown and black people (who are racially low IQ and easy to control) to overrun the white, European population who are the main rivals of Judaism. Once they flood the west with black and brown people and white european people are not a competitor anymore they will create a hyper-corporationist autocratic system where everyone is a slave.
View attachment 434905View attachment 434906View attachment 434908
Thank you for enlightening me kind sir.

Alrighty bro! Thanks.

All of this is really interesting so far. So basically, Jews are purposefully infiltrating western media and controlling immigration policies to create a non-white and dumb world that they can control. Wild.
Do Freemasons play a role into any of this?

Last edited:
Paranoid schizophrenics think people are watching them, then they do pseudoscientific research that leads to the inevitable conclusions... Jews control the world.

They're largely mentally ill and should be taking medication.

Paranoid schizophrenics think people are watching them, then they do pseudoscientific research that leads to the inevitable conclusions... Jews control the world.

They're largely mentally ill and should be taking medication.
Kneel for BLM faggot. You’re a coping disgusting amerimutt irishfag who admits to being a progressive and supporting biden and believing racism still occurs. You are the only legit white liberal here on this forum, the left wing whites are at the very least only left economically.
All of this is really interesting so far. So basically, Jews are purposefully infiltrating western media and controlling immigration policies to create a non-white and dumb world that they can control. Wild.
Do Freemasons play a role into any of this?
Freemasons, jesuits etc are the things in the room with an elephant. It’s all the same thing, but masons and jesuits no influence compared to the international jewry

Ghg33

2a83db13bdebf9f373ba58b7548e54ad6887a8135af63f83204b508c70676a06

T3 7mldo9

Capture3

B5b48c73f95ed9394dbf100ed4974aa4eb2c79c2e8d7258674c4966fbd5e94fd

54c8aa64af7edeb03b9824990a5606f1856d92818d44a3b38d19c0cbe0bff52b

1a825793fc0d43c8b82cdee8c18d7c0e008800507bfdcfeae3ff75c7cf66d09f

2bd16dcca15574b1a24fcd4d3285e773ca64caff0f564020a59a5e8b738c1b61

76274af2c3c988905fb1418a7cd5564887907c420b7b1ddd9d086434f4aca87b

5a6c2f7e324db

5b8319fea21cd

5ba7f92dbc230

4ffs

Bq 5c0a1a7587dce

39979107 677144779323990 1626211571887767552 n

5b8319110a2d2

53749497 792432977795169 5076115709910581248 n

DUxsht6W4AAtDuw large

Last edited:
only group i unconditionally hate is foids for their rampant hypergamy.

I am not the average stormfag but It's impossible to deny jews control the world considering the fact they control every major monopoly

Read protocols of Zion and myths of the 21 century

Jewish people have been hated and expelled for more than over 3000 years by almost every society that they have cohabited. That alone should tell you that something.

Attachments

• 1534195536007.jpg
    1534195536007.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 76
nd believing racism still occurs.
have you read your own posts lately? you post proof racism still exists by being racist yourself.

I don't have to prove racism exists, you quite clearly do it for me.

no

View attachment 434902

And a favorite:

View attachment 434905View attachment 434906View attachment 434908
Yeah we need a Jewhate.co where based incels, normies and even Chads can all come together and enlighten each other on Jews, right now I think many of them will just larp as incels so they can enjoy the freedom of speech and based attitude most people here have. Rule #1 would obviously be: No Jews.
I am not the average stormfag but It's impossible to deny jews control the world considering the fact they control every major monopoly
Read protocols of Zion and myths of the 21 century
Jewish people have been hated and expelled for more than over 3000 years by almost every society that they have cohabited. That alone should tell you that something.

Last edited:
have you read your own posts lately? you post proof racism still exists by being racist yourself.
Yeah and its a good thing. However anti white racism is institutional and 100x worse than whites hating other races. My type of racism is individual and fringe (but growing), the real problem is their type of racism which is the institutions, govt, and minorities/immigrants.

99% Of White Americans that are racist become racist by the system, government and people being anti white, and the current plan to eliminate white people.
I don't have to prove racism exists, you quite clearly do it for me.
Why aren't you? You don't see BLM spraypainting "No more white babies" and the rise of militant black nationalism? The black panther militias? 15k for illegal immigrants in NY And migrants getting free healthcare while White Americans pay for it all? Jewish.

Yeah and its a good thing. However anti white racism is institutional and 100x worse than whites hating other races. My type of racism is individual and fringe (but growing), the real problem is their type of racism which is the institutions, govt, and minorities/immigrants.

99% Of White Americans that are racist become racist by the system, government and people being anti white, and the current plan to eliminate white people.

Why aren't you? You don't see BLM spraypainting "No more white babies" and the rise of militant black nationalism? The black panther militias? 15k for illegal immigrants in NY And migrants getting free healthcare while White Americans pay for it all? Jewish.

lol, your overt and blantant racism isn't worse? That's stupid.

Every other modern country pays for healthcare for its citizens because being able to live is a basic right.

We're the ones who are always crying how great we are, being the richest country on earth but we let the weakest among us starve and go on without basic necessities like healthcare. That's stupid. How are the weakest among us supposed to work to pay for things if they are sick? We pay for them anyway eventually because they continue to spiral out of control downhill, but to do so efficiently is what you are against.

You are just a horrible person who grew up in backwoods America and were influenced by people with IQ lower then their teeth count.

You are just an easily manipulated tool. A product of where you grew up.

Last edited:
the current plan to eliminate white people.
There's no plan at all, as Whites are eliminating themselves by not having enough children.
In France the White birth ratio is under 2,1 since 1970, which means the White population decreases. Curiously, on the other side, the country population still increases. Only due to migrants. Most of them from Africa.
The country also prevents people realizing this with a law forbidding ethnic stats.

And don't believe the official birth rate : migrants are reproducing themselves on our ground at an impressive rate, and count as "our" birth rate.

Fortunately I live in one of the last full-White fortresses in Europe.

I just jewpost bc it's funny

I somewhat dislike, but do not hate Jews --- I tolerate them far, FAR more than Blacks and Curries that's for sure. My slight dislike of Jews is more of a personal experience thing, mostly because I find them too argumentative and a little bit two-faced, but some groups are a lot worse --- at least they don't have that nasty tendency to pick random fights with bystanders (ni99ers)

There's no plan at all, as Whites are eliminating themselves by not having enough children.
In France the White birth ratio is under 2,1 since 1970, which means the White population decreases. Curiously, on the other side, the country population still increases. Only due to migrants. Most of them from Africa.
The country also prevents people realizing this with a law forbidding ethnic stats.

And don't believe the official birth rate : migrants are reproducing themselves on our ground at an impressive rate, and count as "our" birth rate.

Fortunately I live in one of the last full-White fortresses in Europe.
Yeah and whos pushing the white birthdate down? Jewish led feminism and women empowerment
lol, your overt and blantant racism isn't worse? That's stupid.

Every other modern country pays for healthcare for its citizens because being able to live is a basic right.

We're the ones who are always crying how great we are, being the richest country on earth but we let the weakest among us starve and go on without basic necessities like healthcare. That's stupid. How are the weakest among us supposed to work to pay for things if they are sick? We pay for them anyway eventually because they continue to spiral out of control downhill, but to do so efficiently is what you are against.

You are just a horrible person who grew up in backwoods America and were influenced by people with IQ lower then their teeth count.

You are just an easily manipulated tool. A product of where you grew up.
So illegal aliens matter more than the average citizen? America has its own people and it’s not illegal Mexicans at the border, it is white, Anglo Saxon Protestant men. How can you support the United States becoming majority nonwhite unless you are Jewish? We’re 50% and blacks already call for the death of the white race.
39631E57 DE21 453C 9BB9 6E839D495E10

Yeah and whos pushing the white birthdate down? Jewish led feminism and women empowerment

So illegal aliens matter more than the average citizen? America has its own people and it’s not illegal Mexicans at the border, it is white, Anglo Saxon Protestant men. How can you support the United States becoming majority nonwhite unless you are Jewish? We’re 50% and blacks already call for the death of the white race.
View attachment 435316
Conveniently you forget that we are all immigrants. Illegal or legal we come here for a better life. If Canada had free sex orgies going down on the reg, but tight policies on who Canada would let in, you'd be the first one jumping the border. If Canada has a better life you'd find some excuse to immigrate.

Borders are just dead men's politics. I could care less about keeping America white as keeping the 12 original Crayola colors of crayons. Race only has power and importance because it's generated in your head. We're all humans first and we want the fundamentally the same thing.

Conveniently you forget that we are all immigrants.
The white man is not an immigrant to America. He is the founder of America. The second the united states was founded (by all white men) the united states became a white nation.

Illegal or legal we come here for a better life.
And nonwhites destroy that better life. third world people can't create a first world nation. Blacks and Hispanics from third world countries come here and this country turns into a new Africa and Mexico. That's what you want? No.
If Canada had free sex orgies going down on the reg, but tight policies on who Canada would let in, you'd be the first one jumping the border. If Canada has a better life you'd find some excuse to immigrate.
No because Canada sucks and I'm not Canadian. My people didnt build canada, I have no cultural ties to canada, I'm not a faggot without national and ethnic pride like YOU.
Borders are just dead men's politics.
Soy
I could care less about keeping America white as keeping the 12 original Crayola colors of crayons.
VERY SOY. You said you're white retard. Naturally you would want to, and if you don't you are mentally ill. If America becomes nonwhite what do you think that means? White people getting replaced and genocided means what to you? YOU'RE gonna be genocided. The niggers and jews in BLM have already said to kill all white babies. You "Caring less about keeping America white" is you saying you are ok with you, your family, and your entire lineage being displaced and killed.
We're all humans first
Well blacks are mostly homo erectus, and we all have different IQ and skull shape and phenotype, so no
and we want the fundamentally the same thing.
All races want naturally the same thing; the best for their race. Except for white people because we've been told not to want that. Blacks want a black America, mexicans want a mexican america. Each races interest is directly at fault with the others. Just because we all want the gold doesn't mean it's good we let in people who want the gold. They wanna take the gold from us

Jews view all non-Jews as subhumans who should be exploited for personal gain. Like a parasite that tricks others into doing their dirty work. Their entire religion is based on this concept.

Look no further than the country where jews call their homeland, Israel, and what the Jews do to all the non-jews that live all around them. They have systematically been ethnic cleansing the Palestinians since WW2 and it continues to this day. They aren't peaceful people, they are hateful, vengeful, untrustworthy, and utterly devoid morals and ethics. They dont want peace, they want to endlessly torture and enslave non-Jews. They don't even want to kill all non-Jews, their nature is to be parasitic and to just keep them barely hanging on by a thread.

Jews in America behave the same way. And once you see what's going on it's so in your face you see nothing but a whole society that is being manipulated and exploited by a Jewish deep state that controls both the Democrat and Republican parties and is the true power of the United States.

You think Joe Biden is the leader of the United States? He just takes orders like a good Jew slave.

Hitler was right in expelling them from all positions of power in Germany. And without the Jews leeching off of the society Germany went from broken country to a world superpower in a decade. If they had kept going there is no doubt Germany would have conqeured the entire world. And ever since WW2 the Jews have been brainwashing everyone into believing they are the victims and never even question it, meanwhile they again tighten their grip on the world.

Who can stop them? How can their power be taken away when they own every fucking thing, every natural resource, every corporation, all governments, they own it all. And after they own everthing they keep suppressing wages and living conditions, keep everyone at the edge of poverty, just barely hanging on.

The white man is not an immigrant to America. He is the founder of America. The second the united states was founded (by all white men) the united states became a white nation.

And nonwhites destroy that better life. third world people can't create a first world nation. Blacks and Hispanics from third world countries come here and this country turns into a new Africa and Mexico. That's what you want? No.

No because Canada sucks and I'm not Canadian. My people didnt build canada, I have no cultural ties to canada, I'm not a faggot without national and ethnic pride like YOU.

Soy

VERY SOY. You said you're white retard. Naturally you would want to, and if you don't you are mentally ill. If America becomes nonwhite what do you think that means? White people getting replaced and genocided means what to you? YOU'RE gonna be genocided. The niggers and jews in BLM have already said to kill all white babies. You "Caring less about keeping America white" is you saying you are ok with you, your family, and your entire lineage being displaced and killed.

Well blacks are mostly homo erectus, and we all have different IQ and skull shape and phenotype, so no

All races want naturally the same thing; the best for their race. Except for white people because we've been told not to want that. Blacks want a black America, mexicans want a mexican america. Each races interest is directly at fault with the others. Just because we all want the gold doesn't mean it's good we let in people who want the gold. They wanna take the gold from us
Yeah all those boats were just our imagination. Britain has pubs older than our country.

You act all superior when you've committed far more genocide than all these people you hate, and you're surprised they fight back? It's people like you that prpetuate all this nonsense. You're too stupid to see how stupid you are. And when intelligent people try and explain it to you, you form your own littte racist bubbles where all you do it repeat the same debunked conspiracy nutjob garbage in your own little echo chambers.

Germany tried their version of America first. Guess where it got them? They lost.

I don't hate the jews because it's retarded hating them in Spain where there aren't any and I haven't met a single one in my life, regarding the conspiracy theories and all that sheit I'm not into that, some seem legit but others seem too biased or weird to be true. That there are some rich jews that control and influence the media like Soros okay I believe it, the whole QAnon stuff I don't believe it it sounds like a LARP kek. Also I never understood it, do stormfrontcels hate ALL jews or just rich, zionist, powerful jews?

Yeah all those boats were just our imagination. Britain has pubs older than our country.

You act all superior when you've committed far more genocide than all these people you hate, and you're surprised they fight back? It's people like you that prpetuate all this nonsense. You're too stupid to see how stupid you are. And when intelligent people try and explain it to you, you form your own littte racist bubbles where all you do it repeat the same debunked conspiracy nutjob garbage in your own little echo chambers.

Germany tried their version of America first. Guess where it got them? They lost.
Dude just admit you're a fucking jew, this is pathetic.

I don't hate the jews because it's retarded hating them in Spain where there aren't any and I haven't met a single one in my life, regarding the conspiracy theories and all that sheit I'm not into that, some seem legit but others seem too biased or weird to be true. That there are some rich jews that control and influence the media like Soros okay I believe it, the whole QAnon stuff I don't believe it it sounds like a LARP kek. Also I never understood it, do stormfrontcels hate ALL jews or just rich, zionist, powerful jews?

Idk anything about QAnon but it's not about jews. Soros doesn't control the media but I got a whole list of people who do. If you're interested. Also it was Jews who opened the gates for the muslims when they invaded Spain just a personal reason for you to hate those dirty hooknosed kikes.

Jews view all non-Jews as subhumans who should be exploited for personal gain. Like a parasite that tricks others into doing their dirty work. Their entire religion is based on this concept.

Look no further than the country where jews call their homeland, Israel, and what the Jews do to all the non-jews that live all around them. They have systematically been ethnic cleansing the Palestinians since WW2 and it continues to this day. They aren't peaceful people, they are hateful, vengeful, untrustworthy, and utterly devoid morals and ethics. They dont want peace, they want to endlessly torture and enslave non-Jews. They don't even want to kill all non-Jews, their nature is to be parasitic and to just keep them barely hanging on by a thread.

Jews in America behave the same way. And once you see what's going on it's so in your face you see nothing but a whole society that is being manipulated and exploited by a Jewish deep state that controls both the Democrat and Republican parties and is the true power of the United States.

You think Joe Biden is the leader of the United States? He just takes orders like a good Jew slave.

Hitler was right in expelling them from all positions of power in Germany. And without the Jews leeching off of the society Germany went from broken country to a world superpower in a decade. If they had kept going there is no doubt Germany would have conqeured the entire world. And ever since WW2 the Jews have been brainwashing everyone into believing they are the victims and never even question it, meanwhile they again tighten their grip on the world.

Who can stop them? How can their power be taken away when they own every fucking thing, every natural resource, every corporation, all governments, they own it all. And after they own everthing they keep suppressing wages and living conditions, keep everyone at the edge of poverty, just barely hanging on.
Expect any information around it to be blurry and scrambled. That's intentional, it's very difficult to research it because anything critical of Jews is usually scrubbed off the internet. But in short, you are effectively a slave to our Kike overlords

Jews go from countryless, penniless, genocide to rulers of the world in one generation and bummer family couldn't get out of the trailer park in three generations.

every nation would exploit subservient others if given a chance. nowadays Jews are doing whathever they want cause they are in power, achieved by their cleverness. 300 years ago European colonial superpowers exploited other nations. Roles were changed. See thats the superior race.
Shut up jew

Most Jews are atheists. The elite Jews who are all pushing degeneracy are atheist Jews.
Its weird because I dont see alot of them practice what they preach. Maybe it has to do with how many different kinds of judaism there is. But if everything constitutes as judaism whats the point in calling yourself jewish?

Last edited:
they're commies

JQ-pilled white incel meetup

Images 2

It's pretty much just ignorance.

Every white goes through some edgy self important racist online phase just like this before they have to face the real world. They then morph into soys who freeze at the thought of insulting anyone.

The real kicker is that these very same people claiming superiority are doing absolutely nothing with their lives and contributing nothing to their families other than posting and creating disgusting things about people who don't look like them. Thus is human behavior.

Your intentions while valiant are a waste of time on anyone here. You just have to accept the fact that most people are human garbage and only really a few aren't.

If you disagree with them and refuse to join in on being a piece of trash, you're automatically whatever political party, race, or stereotype that they hate or suits their convoluted racist tirade.
There's no winning. Polite discourse is quite literally worthless with them.

It's really just best to ignore it and aim to not be as worthless as they are.

It'll all cease to matter after death anyways, then whatever happens happens.

QRHM

Last edited: