Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confused incel

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Sup guys, the description of an incel describes me but im not affected negatively. Sure I like women etc but my life dont revolve around females, not like it matters because as an incel its not possible anyway for me to get a gf and yet this doesnt bother me.
Am I in peace with myself accepting reality or is this some advanced cope mechanism?

Maybe you're a wizard or a monk. Incels tend to be not satisfied with their scenario/want to blackpill others.

stay that way, it's easier

Then why are you here? Just live your life and be happy or you're just coping :D

You’re blessed then.

Then why are you here? Just live your life and be happy or you're just coping :D

Stumbled across here from other sites, been lurking for a few days, interesting to hear other incels stories and life situation.

if it doesnt bother you good on you, i for one cant stand the loneliness.

You're what's called a "coper". It's not necessarily a bad thing.

You're what's called a "coper". It's not necessarily a bad thing.

So there is either cope or rope, surprised that few to none commit suicide here as I find it that this community also hates copers.
Then what other option is there, hope? Perhaps there is still some ego left in many of you afterall.

You are very lucky, you would never wish to experience what most of us go through in terms of mental state here

You don't know how lucky you are that you don't obsess over it

Then get out while you still can before it hits you.

Then get out while you still can before it hits you.

No need to be afraid of new perspectives, imo it opens your eyes but what matters is how you grasp this new knowledge

You have ascended to grand wizard status.

Sup guys, the description of an incel describes me but im not affected negatively. Sure I like women etc but my life dont revolve around females, not like it matters because as an incel its not possible anyway for me to get a gf and yet this doesnt bother me.
Am I in peace with myself accepting reality or is this some advanced cope mechanism?
incel-in-denial from inceltears LMAO

gtfo we dont need ur bullshit bluepill here

im also unaffected at this point idgaf about getting a gf at this point im too far gone. i think about blackpill more than women

incel-in-denial from inceltears LMAO

gtfo we dont need ur bullshit bluepill here

Stop being a cuck im definitely a truecel, also rope already if u find this offensive bluepill

could be an advanced cope tbh