Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Confronted by agecuck in public

Rau Le Creuset

Rau Le Creuset

The Cold Cold Abyss
Tried posting about this last week right after it happened but mods removed it, so I will try to word my post much more carefully this time...

Last week I was working my job as a security guard at a local mall. I had just finished patrolling the parking garage. As I was waiting for the elevator to come down, a blonde foid walked in. She was petite but fully developed, looked to be in her early 20's. As she walked up the stairs, I looked in her direction for about 7 seconds and silently lamented to myself that I would never be able to have her. I admit I shouldn't have looked for that long but I was lost in thought thinking of what could have been if I wasn't an ugly autistcel...

I take the elevator up to the main floor of the mall, I started walking the floor with the intent of going to the security office to take a much needed break. Suddenly I hear someone behind me yell "hey security !". I think "aw shit what now ?", i turn around and see a zoomer with the stupid broccoli haircut. He looks at me for a second without saying anything, I ask what is it, he then tells me that he saw me looking at "that little girl". I freeze up, panic and humiliation surge through me all at once. I explain to him that wasn't a little girl, it was a full grown adult woman and I denied looking at her. Yet this agecuck kept insisting that I was looking at "a little girl" and said that I could lose my job for that. I know that it's futile to argue with agecucks and this one in particular wasn't listening to anything I had to say. He just wanted loudly accuse me in front of everyone without any proof or basis.

I knew engaging with this faggot any further would only draw more attention and make things worse for me. I told him to fuck off and mind his own business. Then I turned around and walked away quickly. I could hear him loudly proclaiming to everyone within earshot that I was looking at a little girl. Talk about mortifying... I don't think I've ever been more humiliated in my life. I stayed in my office for an hour, too humiliated to show my face back out there. If I didn't work there I would have punched the faggot square in his lying mouth right then.

Why are agecucks like this ? What made that faggot think he had the right to slander me in public like that ? This has only made my hatred of agecucks stronger than ever...

Last edited:
What's an agecuck?

Edit: OK I read your thing. An agecuck is a non-pedophile.

Last edited:
What's an agecuck?

I think the shaming is for a good reason. Leave kids alone.

that "innocent little girl" hes whiteknighting for has probably had more cocks in her than warm meals jfl

looking at a woman as a sub-8 is considered rape these days

They're not actual children though. Agecucks defend teenage whores as actual children when they're not

Abusedchildcel​

lowTcel​

very fitting titles for an agecuck

if she doesn't look like a kid then she's not.

They're not actual children though. Agecucks defend teenage whores as actual children when they're not
The article linked say actual underaged teens.

Abusedchildcel​

lowTcel​

very fitting titles for an agecuck

if she doesn't look like a kid then she's not.
Yeah, I have a special emotional attachment for protecting children from having their lives ruined. Sue me.

The article linked say actual underaged teens.
Still not children. You stop being a child when you hit puberty and become an adolescent which isn't a child

Yeah, I have a special emotional attachment for protecting children from having their lives ruined. Sue me.
You're just emotional. That's all. "B-bro, Christianity is fake! The pastor touched me when I was a kid!"

What's an agecuck?

Oh no!! Muh 20 year old helpless child!!:feels::soy::feelstastyman:
The age of majority is arbitrary bullshit. In most countries and US states, 16 is the age of consent, not 18. 16 is also the age when most people finish puberty and their secondary sex characteristics are finished developing

Male on Male hate / Bashing , to Profile their Egos infront of Woman , nothing new here .

Normies live to make ugly less fortunate men’s lives miserable. It makes them feel good

Some normie wanted to get you fired and destroy your already shit life as a mall security guard because you briefly stared at a girl. It’s just what these people do

jfl this is about the worst thing that could happen

if you go by statistics by 16-17 most foids already lost their virginity. it is socially accepted that 14-17 foids are having sex with guys their age, and men who would want to have a relationship with a foid in this age range or are able to establish one by the allowance of age of consent laws where they live are still shamed for it as if they are raping a 6 year old. no idea how you are trying to equate the two when there is a clear difference between a child and an adolescent.

if you go by statistics by 16-17 most foids already lost their virginity. it is socially accepted that 14-17 foids are having sex with guys their age, and men who would want to have a relationship with a foid in this age range or are able to establish one by the allowance of age of consent laws where they live are still shamed for it as if they are raping a 6 year old. no idea how you are trying to equate the two when there is a clear difference between a child and an adolescent.

Never said this.
OK I read your thing. An agecuck is a non-pedophile.
^You said this in response to OP’s post
Spoken like a true pedo.
Cry me a river, age-negro
IMG 3923

So someone who legally can't:

-work
-rent an apartment
-drink
-smoke
-do military

And is physically underdeveloped till 16-18 and mentally underdeveloped till 23-25 is "grown"?

Go after a 16 year old then and see if the judge will give a single fuck you cretin.
It wouldn’t even be possible to prosecute since it’s not a crime in my state, faggot

So someone who legally can't:

-work
-rent an apartment
-drink
-smoke
-do military
My cousin is ascended terrorist in East Africa as justice officer and 2 kids at 16.
Depends on your country. Not everyone follows cucked U.N regulations. Not even U.N follow their own rules when it doesn't benefit them.
Pretty sure you can join military, and drink and smoke at 16-17 at some developed places, forget about work. Europa!
You just need proof that you can provide rent elsewhere across MENA and rest of Africa.

And is physically underdeveloped till 16-18
Once you hit puberty - And it's aaaaaaaall over! That's what GOD said. :society:
But seriously, it's once you hit puberty.

mentally underdeveloped till 23-25 is "grown"?
Nobody actually believes this kiked-stunt. That's why once you hit 18, they will let you do fuck all.

It wouldn’t even be possible to prosecute since it’s not a crime in my state, faggot
Also a jury made from people in the same jurisdiction would decide you were guilty or not. The judge will pick the punishment. So get ready for 25 years.

Also a jury made from people in the same jurisdiction would decide you were guilty or not. The judge will pick the punishment. So get ready for 25 years.
Dude got fiddled by a homo, and now he's trying to enforce beta U.N laws on everyone else.
Cope.

If I fail to lookmax, I'm going back home and ascending with two child brides of my choosing. I already have plot of land thanks to my parents as well as working to achieve useable degree to work remotely. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN do about it.

Dude got fiddled by a homo, and now he's trying to enforce beta U.N laws on everyone else.
That's how the US works. Also I hope you do get arrested. ChoMos don't have a great time in jail.

If she looked like an adult I don't see the problem, show anyone pictures of girls aged 15-20 and ask them to guess their age and they're guaranteed to get a couple wrong because some people just tend to look older or younger than they actually are

Cope.

If I fail to lookmax, I'm going back home and ascending with two child brides of my choosing. I already have plot of land and connections thanks to family and anarchy. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN do about it.
@Robb97 @ChudMasterofBation @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @Sloth22.

That's how the US works.
I'm not even UScel and I know this shit happens in Arizona cults, JFL.

Also I hope you do get arrested. ChoMos don't have a great time in jail.
I'll be drinking my cha in my one story house while my cute wives make me pancakes. I'll just need to worry about US drone-strikes.

What's an agecuck?

Which means OP might be a pedophile which goes against the rules, So tired of these pedopostings, Bash their head in or something, Scum of the earth.

If she looked like an adult I don't see the problem, show anyone pictures of girls aged 15-20 and ask them to guess their age and they're guaranteed to get a couple wrong because some people just tend to look older or younger than they actually are
"I'm so good at guessing ages-"
"This mofo don't miss!"
"Exactly! If you guys see me with an underaged girl, it's because I knew."
"Huh?"

@Robb97 @ChudMasterofBation @5ft4ropeconnoisseur @Sloth22.
Don't joke about that stuff if that actually happened to him. Most of us had shit lives, no need to rub it into each other's faces. And male rape is on a whole other level, it has nothing to do with agecucks.
The broccoli zoomer from op's post is the perfect example of an agecuck.

Which means OP might be a pedophile which goes against the rules, So tired of these pedopostings, Bash their head in or something, Scum of the earth.
JFL. Nigga, I thought you were cool. :feelswhat:
Don't be a fag, bro. Shit.

Don't joke about that stuff if that actually happened to him. Most of us had shit lives, no need to rub it into each other's faces. And male rape is on a whole other level, it has nothing to do with agecucks.
@aswellfella; apologies.