Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Conforming to national pride

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
I honestly despise western culture and want my country to lose every game. Obnoxious fans that idolise these multi millionaire pricks, who couldn't give a toss about the common man. If you dare to admit that then the nation looks at u in disgust for abstaining from 'national pride. This country can go to hell for all I care, the same country that neglects victims that are sufferin mentally, sufferin with abuse or whatever. An they expect you to serve an protect your country on some piss ridden battlefield.

Daring to be different is frowned upon in western culture, even if you simply celebrate your country's demise, your looked upon in disgust and burned at the stake for freedom of choice. When you go abroad u notice immediately how welcoming and relaxed the culture is, walk past a turkish shop an you're invited in for a cup of apple tea, here they look at you like a dogs dinner because of the way you look, the way you act, fuck this civilisation :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
When you go abroad u notice immediately how welcoming and relaxed the culture is, walk past a turkish shop an you're invited in for a cup of apple tea, here they look at you like a dogs dinner because of the way you look, the way you act, fuck this civilisation :whatfeels: .
Tbf i felt the same when i was in UK, like they were more laid back and friendly than cunts in my rice country. Even though that was the moment i internalised racepill through and through i pretty much enjoyed the stay. But living in the country for years and visiting a country only for short tern will never be the same.

Yeah sportsball fans are insufferable loud twats innit

Fuckin drunkard ruffians runnin round like they fuckin own the place, innit

Should be a court order gainst em for disturbing the peace, tell ya what

Wasn't like this when I was a wee laddie, little Timmy would take 'is pig bladder and he'd sure run with it 'e would, least till he was knifed in the back and kicked in the face until 'e fainted. Fuckin modern 'football,' it's sanitized, it's not even the same game, you know. It should get a new name, like 'soccer.'