Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Conflict at work

Wilmoty_95

Wilmoty_95

Waiting for info.
-
I was at work today and came back outside to help two coworkers with some stuff that needed sorting. I have manageable OCD but it arises every so often, so I avoided doing a bag out of fear. One said f*ck you and the other joined in the circular firing squad, I then went home after awkwardly saying some cursing no one took seriously.

The big brown dude who was stood there insulting me was a holier than thou chad who works with troubled kids outside of this work, the other an actual retard. I miss being a NEET.

Last edited:
I was at work today and came back outside to help two coworkers with some stuff that needed sorting. I have manageable OCD but it arises every so often, so I avoided doing a bag out of fear. One said f*ck you and the other joined in the circular firing squad, I then went home after awkwardly saying some cursing no one took seriously.

The big brown dude who was stood there insulting me was a holier than thou chad who works with troubled kids outside of this work, the other an actual retard. I miss being a NEET.
I am a NEET!

Don't think too much about that shit, think about the money you're going to get for spending your time there.

You're only allowed to have mental illness if you're a foid.

Lifts + ogremaxx asap

Don't think too much about that shit, think about the money you're going to get for spending your time there.
Next to nothing, certainly not enough to justify my presence and endure personal attacks from a nigger.