Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Confirmed: Women Are Less Attracted to Smart Guys

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
A study entitled Exceptional intelligence and easygoingness may hurt your prospects: Threshold effects for rated mate characteristics found that for men in the top 10% of IQ were considered far less attractive to women. Men who were also in the top 10% of easygoingness were also less attractive to women but that shouldn't be a surprise to most people here.

The chart linked below shows that the top 99% of IQ were less sexually attractive than the the bottom 60%. This means that if you are smarter than most other men you are actually hurting your chances of women liking you.

I know a lot of people on here say they struggle with women because they have a lower IQ but it is important to understand that it can go the other way as well.

Rsz 623c03c9ecce6

as this could easily be a numbers one(high iq people are a rarity so it would make sense that there are more chads in the 100 iq area since 100 iq is much more common then 140),i would have to read the study and see if they did it right so yeah.

as this could easily be a numbers one(high iq people are a rarity so it would make sense that there are more chads in the 100 iq area since 100 iq is much more common then 140),i would have to read the study and see if they did it right so yeah.
I've linked the study at the bottom of my post. If you don't know the way to read it for free you can dm me.

It's crazy how dysgenic how foid's mating choices are

Yup. You would think that the smartest men would be the most desirable by far and yet they're not.
If foids selected for Intelligence more, our society would be way more advanced and better.

Money your best friend.

I agree with @Billowel, attractiveness may be a confounding factor here. Good looks are already a rare trait in the general population, how moreso on the extreme right tail of IQ distribution? The study would need to control for attractiveness, not sure if it does.
True. I can check I believe the sample size was in the 200's and I believe it was building off of another study that found the same

I agree with @Billowel, attractiveness may be a confounding factor here. Good looks are already a rare trait in the general population, how moreso on the extreme right tail of IQ distribution? The study would need to control for attractiveness, not sure if it does.
Just to let you know, they did measure physical percentile as well and found that men in the top physical percentile were no less attractive to women

My IQ is around 79, so foids probably are just as attracted to me as a 150 IQ permavirgin.

Women were raped before. Give them the power and watch world burn

My IQ is around 79, so foids probably are just as attracted to me as a 150 IQ permavirgin.
Mine is above 110. What do you struggle with the most by having 79 IQ (I'm not talking about having foids. I mean daily tasks)

Mine is above 110. What do you struggle with the most by having 79 IQ (I'm not talking about having foids. I mean daily tasks)
Learning abstract concepts, planning ahead, struggling with basic tasks, memory issues, and impulsive behavior.

Learning abstract concepts, planning ahead, struggling with basic tasks, memory issues, and impulsive behavior.
Impulsive behavior like black people from da hood?

What is "easygoingness"?

Impulsive behavior like addiction and doing without thinking.
Wouldn't say it's bad to do something without thinking. It's the society that has problem with it if you do something they don't like.

Wouldn't say it's bad to do something without thinking. It's the society that has problem with it if you do something they don't like.
Yea, my hindsight is shit. I never realize what I did was stupid until days after, sometimes I don't even remember what I did.

Can unconfirm, I'm stupid as fuck and still no girl likes me...

:cryfeels:

Another hi iq thread from my nigga.

Don't surprised tbh, expected from foids.

I know a lot of people on here say they struggle with women because they have a lower IQ but it is important to understand that it can go the other way as well.

In my case, I cannot drive(Low PIQ from brain lesion) yet have a high VIQ...

While holes did not treat me well:

Asian IQ

Asiatic

Asian Intelligence

Pseido

Last edited:
Let's be real here. Nobody on this forum struggles because of low IQ unless they're genuinely retarded. Otherwise, no surprise here. Just another reason to drink in order to kill off excess braincells

Let's be real here. Nobody on this forum struggles because of low IQ unless they're genuinely retarded. Otherwise, no surprise here. Just another reason to drink in order to kill off excess braincells

Surely you've heard of...the license-pill?

Those with low PIQ/low Processing Speed Index may struggle to drive a car.

The linked source
Based on a sample of 214 young adults
... the IQ and easygoing mean desirability ratings evidenced statistically significant mean reductions across the 90th to the 99th percentiles, whereas kindness and physical attraction did not.
214 * 0.10 = 21 (Estimated data points)

The central limit theorem needs a minimum sample range of 30-50 to be normally distributed.

Non-normally distributed data cannot produce predictable assumptions.

Furthermore, the citations listed in the originally linked source; such as,

Matt I. Brown, Jonathan Wai, Christopher F. Chabris, Can You Ever Be Too Smart for Your Own Good? Comparing Linear and Nonlinear Effects of Cognitive Ability on Life Outcomes, Perspectives on Psychological Science, 10.1177/1745691620964122, (174569162096412), (2021).
Finds the opposite conclusion.

Gilles E. Gignac, Zoe M.V. Callis, The costs of being exceptionally intelligent: Compatibility and interpersonal skill concerns, Intelligence, 10.1016/j.intell.2020.101465, 81, (101465), (2020).
Has a similar sample size issue, though supports the conclusion.

Jonathan Anomaly, Garett Jones, Cognitive Enhancement and Network Effects: how Individual Prosperity Depends on Group Traits, Philosophia, 10.1007/s11406-020-00189-3, (2020).
Gilles E. Gignac, Asher Bartulovich, Emilee Salleo, Maximum effort may not be required for valid intelligence test score interpretations, Intelligence, 10.1016/j.intell.2019.04.007, 75, (73-84), (2019).
Konstantinos V. Petrides, Radix Intelligence: A new definition and integrative model of intelligence, Personality and Individual Differences, 10.1016/j.paid.2019.109784, (109784), (2019).
Is not relevant to the conclusion.

Verdict:
There is no reliable information that supports women being less attracted to smart men.

The linked source

214 * 0.10 = 21 (Estimated data points)

The central limit theorem needs a minimum sample range of 30-50 to be normally distributed.

Non-normally distributed data cannot produce predictable assumptions.

Furthermore, the citations listed in the originally linked source; such as,

Finds the opposite conclusion.

Has a similar sample size issue, though supports the conclusion.

Is not relevant to the conclusion.

Verdict:
There is no reliable information that supports women being less attracted to smart men.
It would be great to see more research done on the field. However, even though science hasn't reached a consensus, I know it's true in my heart.

Surely you've heard of...the license-pill?

Those with low PIQ/low Processing Speed Index may struggle to drive a car.
I don't drive either but it's due to anxiety. I've never had it effect me since everyone assumes I can drive so it's never been a hindrance. Makes me assume it's my other faults. In cities with good transit, driving isn't important and a lot of people don't care. Just depends on where you live but it's low down on the list of attractive qualities in most parts of the world imo

I don't drive either but it's due to anxiety. I've never had it effect me since everyone assumes I can drive so it's never been a hindrance. Makes me assume it's my other faults. In cities with good transit, driving isn't important and a lot of people don't care. Just depends on where you live but it's low down on the list of attractive qualities in most parts of the world imo
Same here. Driving is irrational. Putting yourself in a metal box going 50 miles an hour can and has gotten many people killed and injured. Plus it is extremely costly.

I do disagree about driving being low down on the list. Driving is a prerequisite for most women, if you don't drive you are considered a loser (see "The 40 Year Old Virgin")

I do disagree about driving being low down on the list. Driving is a prerequisite for most women, if you don't drive you are considered a loser (see "The 40 Year Old Virgin")
In a lot of places that's somewhat true I'll agree. That's how it was in my hometown. In big cities or countries where driving isn't as common, not as much. I'll make the point though, that half the men my mom married couldn't drive. Either never learned or license got revoked, i.e. too many DUIs. My mom taught my dad how to drive.

Cope. Rich white males are also attractive and smart on average.
IQ=how good you perform in a cucked modern society btw. There are cheatcodes out there :blackpill:.

IQ=how good you perform in a cucked modern society

No...Many people with high IQ struggle due to mental illness and other problems...My VIQ is 110+.

That’s an interesting way to report these results. Maybe being exceptionally intelligent is moderately disadvantageous, but when attractiveness peaked around 90th percentile - it’s hard to come away thinking women are turned off by intelligence.

Women like men who can demonstrate Dominance and influence over other men and women.

Whether they are high IQ or low IQ doesnt make too much of a difference, but lower IQ men have an easier time being the Primal Animalistic Brutes that women crave.

To women all that matters is who Wins in the end whatever your IQ levels are

Proof that incels are high IQ? :waitwhat:

Make sense retarded foid looking for dumb fucks so they can easily manipulate them

cuz they are stupids

Well for me looks is above everything you can be smart or dumb in the end ONLY LOOKS MATTER it's simple as that. iq and intelligence is a bit :bluepill: when it's come to foids and attraction for me.

Everyone in my life that has a girlfriend is really stupid. The single guys are always smarter and have more interesting things to say.

Women like men who can demonstrate Dominance and influence over other men and women.

Whether they are high IQ or low IQ doesnt make too much of a difference, but lower IQ men have an easier time being the Primal Animalistic Brutes that women crave.

To women all that matters is who Wins in the end whatever your IQ levels are