Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confirmed, noodlewhore that got murdered by her boyfriend in SF was with a white male that lived in her apartment

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl. Out of the literally tens of thousands upon tens thousands of single eligible asian male bachelors in SF, (that are single and well off, she chose some white male bum from th boonies of the SF bay area, concord to be exact).

I don't feel sorry for her. She should have just gave an asian guy a chance.

She would roll her eyes if she saw a ricecel like me. Thats if she even noticed me to begin with.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ibklSf1Y7g

Last edited:
rofl. i usually refrain from the "based" or "toll paid" stuff which I think is a little immature as i'm an old ricecel but fuck it. based. she got what she deserved.

think about the tons of pain she caused to single lonely asian men when she was walking around with her bum white bf.

toll paid.

I don't care about her.

ROFL

read the comments from the army of ricecels. TONS of ricecels in San Francisco.

I'm far from alone.

@pyromancer1234

Last edited:
ROFL

read the army of ricecel comments. TONS of ricecels in San Francisco.

I'm far from alone.
Lol ricecels loosing all inhibitions

Happy Episode 14 GIF by One Chicago

Good riddance whore if I was the mortician I would masturbate over your body dumb noodle slurping bitch rot and seethe fuck IT

Another one bites the dust... good riddance, dirty slut.

think about the tons of pain she caused to single lonely asian men when she was walking around with her bum white bf.
tons of pain dude. i just recently had a family birthday party for myself, and my cousins' white husband came along uninvited and let their baby run around my house for a few hours. do you know how humiliating it is celebrating your birthday while being forced to remind yourself of the quality of life tax you have to pay for being asian and not looking like a kpop star?

Rip she should have chosen a nigger instead

WAS THERE SUM TING WONG YOU WHITE-ONLY WHORE?

He wasn't a bum:

If you're a blonde tall white man with a degree from UC-Berkeley and a job as a software executive - you'd understandably be pissed if your live-in asian cunt talked back to you. 99% chance he also had other foids on the side - which made him even less likely to tolerate her shit.

The problem with a lot of asian foids is that they think because they are allowed to suck white dick that means the whites consider her equal to them.

Noodlefoids are low iq they get pushed onto train tracks and killed whilst heading out alone, it is no surprise as to why their male counterparts are known as brainy.

You should have given an asian guy a chance, foid. You would be alive now.

Enjoy being worm food, bitch.

Hahaha. A great start to my day. Silly little racist sociopath chink

tons of pain dude. i just recently had a family birthday party for myself, and my cousins' white husband came along uninvited and let their baby run around my house for a few hours. do you know how humiliating it is celebrating your birthday while being forced to remind yourself of the quality of life tax you have to pay for being asian and not looking like a kpop star?
White foids' whoredom and white men's cuckdom have fucked the whole world.

well deserved, and brutal jbw pill

Noodlewhore's is the face of evil to me. When someone talks about uncaring cruel wife who would push her husband to suicide it's always the face I imagine. Served her right. Men like this one literally doing gods work.

When choosing bad boys goes wrong.

If you're a blonde tall white man with a degree from UC-Berkeley and a job as a software executive - you'd understandably be pissed if your live-in asian cunt talked back to you. 99% chance he also had other foids on the side - which made him even less likely to tolerate her shit.
Well it's true for all foids in general. But if a chink gook yellow monkey foid ever talked back to me I'd go brutal doom on her.

Crazy how everybody knew as soon as the crime happened.

WMAF always have happy endings :)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back