Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confirmed: IT is as bad as you all say it is

• Thread starter Divergent_Integral
  • Start date
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
So I thought I'd give IT a chance and enter their lair, calmly telling them my side of the story, as a comment under a piece in which the author engaged in victim-blaming against incels. (The piece has since been removed.) But as most of you won't be surprised to learn, things got ugly with the very first reply. The second reply was actually a very reasonable one, by the OP himself. I typed a reply to that reply, but when I wanted to press the post button, I saw that the message was gone. As was the OP himself, deleted either by himself or by others!

Now I know I should avoid that place like the plague, and that no rational discussion nor any meeting of the minds is to be had there.

Here's the reply I had typed, in case anyone's interested.

[UWSL][UWSL]This is actually a fair reply (unlike the one above yours). That being said: don't you think that the fact that most incels don't see any examples of other incels escaping from their incel situations sort of proves the difficulty of said escape? Granted, difficulty isn't the same as impossibility; but in many cases, it is practically problematic to distinguish between those two. If you have only the empirical evidence to go by, of yourself and others being unable to escape inceldom, the conclusion of its practical (if not theoretical) impossibility is close at hand. For example: a 5'1" guy may theoretically become a professional basketball star, in the sense that it isn't against the laws of physics per se. But given the dearth of examples of such men, I don't think it's that unreasonable a conclusion that for most 5'1" men such a career is practically impossible. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I agree with you that most people are not literally unlovable. Even incels often have their softer, gentler side, if you coax them to show it. (Categorically calling them "violent scumbags" isn't going to help, though.) The thing is that love isn't the same as sexual attraction, the former being a much broader concept than the latter. A man may very well be able to hold the esteem and love of his mother or his elderly neighbor, while failing to attract any sort of female sexual attraction due to circumstances largely outside his control. And sexual attraction, unfortunately for incels, is kind of a prerequisite for things like marriage and bringing children into the world. Whether this lack of attraction is a bad thing or not, depends on one's view of what constitutes the good life. I think for most people the good life involves some sort of sexual relationship with others, and for many this would ideally be institutionalized and formalized as marriage or cohabitation. Obviously I myself think this is a reasonable view, and that being unable to attain this sort of life is a legitimate cause for grief.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL] This grief may manifest itself in some (such as myself) as sadness, in others as anger or even as radicalization. While I won't ask you or anyone else to condone radicalization and its attendant ills (I myself don't), I'd like to plead for some amount of empathy and understanding from the public at large. Just a hint of that would constitute a major step towards solving the problems many incels face. But alas, most people seem unwilling or unable to distinguish between those two modes of engaging with incels. Many well-intentioned people seem to be afraid, is my hypothesis, that trying to understand and empathize with incels would imply their silent approval of all negative acts committed by incels. Which isn't true at all.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

IT is getting close to Kiwifarms' level. They are just open bullies of incels at this point.

"Just suck it up/sucks to be you" argument-void types of posts appear all the time nowadays there and get upvoted a lot. They used to try a bit harder back in the day, now it's gone to shit 100%.

IT is getting close to Kiwifarms' level. They are just open bullies of incels at this point.

"Just suck it up/sucks to be you" argument-void types of posts appear all the time nowadays there and get upvoted a lot. They used to try a bit harder back in the day, now it's gone to shit 100%.
I pointed that out in my original reply, that much of IT seems saturated by the mentality of the playground bully.

Nice new avatar btw. :cool:

Inceltears takes pictures of a public forum and they call themselves watchdogs, it’s like me taking pictures of grass and posting it online. Literally everyone can come on here including law enforcement. :yes::blackpill:

I pointed that out in my original reply, that much of IT seems saturated by the mentality of the playground bully.

Nice new avatar btw. :cool:
Thanks!

I know how it feels to try to make people be reasonable, but unfortunately, those people are heavily invested in their feminist bluepill worldview and probably full of demons on top of it.

hope they get raped by blacks

[UWSL][UWSL]And sexual attraction, unfortunately for incels, is kind of a prerequisite for things like marriage and bringing children into the world. Whether this lack of attraction is a bad thing or not, depends on one's view of what constitutes the good life.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] I think for most people the good life involves some sort of sexual relationship with others[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL], and for many this would ideally be institutionalized and formalized as marriage or cohabitation. Obviously I myself think this is a reasonable view, and that being unable to attain this sort of life is a legitimate cause for grief.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
So this answer confirms that incels are right. :forcedsmile:

What do you expect lmao

Kiwifarms themselves have a watchdog thread on IT and they slander IT extremely hard on their hypocrisy, double standards and calls for violence, which they condemn us for, and showing they are the complete opposite of what they say they are (people full of comprehension and love to give).
You should check their thread on IT, it's golden fucking comedy how hard they slander these scumbags that prey on extremely depressed/suicidal/autistic people online while trying to say they are good angel people.

Kiwifarms themselves have a watchdog thread on IT and they slander IT extremely hard on their hypocrisy, double standards and calls for violence, which they condemn us for, and showing they are the complete opposite of what they say they are (people full of comprehension and love to give).
You should check their thread on IT, it's golden fucking comedy how hard they slander these scumbags that prey on extremely depressed/suicidal/autistic people online while trying to say they are good angel people.
link

Perhaps I should make a thread about it.