Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Confidence,showering and superficial observation

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
"Sigmund Freud is a cocaine addict.That means if i am a cocaine addict i too,can be as famous and renowned as Freud"
"Carl Sagan smoke weed.Therefore,if i smoke weed,i too can be as clever as Carl Sagan"
The two statements above are clearly retarded and is nonsensical in the narrow sense.We all know this.

But lets modify the statements a bit.
"Chad is a confident human being.Therefore,if i am a confident human being,i too can be as handsome as a chad."
"Chaddam showered regularly.That means if i showered regularly i too can be as succesful in my sex life as Chaddam is"
And this is the greatest irony:Normies believed in statement three and four,yet they rejected statement one and two;despite the fact that all four statements are identical in nature.

They observed the confidence and cleanliness projected genetically superior men,and presume that it is those secondary traits(confidence,etc) that make them succesful with women.
Even more absurd,they believed that if only they possess the same secondary traits,they will be as successful as Chad is!

Financial experts would've warned against these type of cargo cult mentality;simply because Aristotle Onassis was a filthy rich man,adopting his business strategems and behaviours does not mean you will be as succesful as him(sometimes it will even kill you financially).
But normies and cucks throw all cautions to the air and simply presume that if they are as confident,as bad mannered,as 'wild' and low inhib as Chad,then they will be as successful as he is.
This is the mentality that drives PUA and red pillers,and that mentality is as cancerous as it sounds

When will their idiocy stop?

im taking shower 3 times per a day and still no gf :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: