Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Confessions of a cucked Asian male"

i found this on neet.net, it's a totally brutal read and he's one of the victims of the interactial relationships in asian countries:

over for ethnics when you can't even attract your own females from your own race and they're mass leaving you and going to white males.
we ethnics should just perform auto self destruction right now and kill ourselves since there's no way we can reproduce anymore. no arranged marriage since even ethnic countries like china, india, japan, thai, middle east (lebanon and iran), and north africa and even some places in africa are getting more and more westernized by western media and women don't even cover themselves in public. rape or hookers are probably the only way you can reproduce right now.
This is more rice specific tbh

ethnic femoids only want white cocku

Fucking brutal, I can’t accept it everyday I wake up
It's about time some thaicel declares revolution and overthrows your faggot king and then kicks out all the sexpats.

1. They live boring lifestyles. Asian-American foids are increasingly leaning towards the liberal arts. And they are not attracted to business, medicine, computer, math, engineering guys. They want an Alt/Skater/Artist type. And there are very few Asian men NOT doing STEM fields in college.
Jfl, what a load of bullshit. Even among the noodlewhores dating cumskins 90% are with LTN STEM or business majors.

The problem is white women.

White women will only fuck with giga white chad, or niggers. All sub 8 white men and their white children are out of the gene pool unless they travel to other countries. It's not thirsty white men that are the problem, if white women would be forced into monogamous relationships then inter-species breeding would not be nearly as prevelant as it is now.

White women will only fuck with giga white chad, or niggers. All sub 8 white men and their white children are out of the gene pool unless they travel to other countries. It's not thirsty white men that are the problem, if white women would be forced into monogamous relationships then inter-species breeding would not be nearly as prevelant as it is now.
This :bigbrain:

The blackpill here is that ricecels have no say in the matter. If white men wanted to they could take every single noodlewhore and make all Asian men incel. The only thing that limits WMAF is the amount of white men interested in noodlewhores.

that's bullshit. all the sands that live with me look like monkeys with wide noses and dark brown skin. the only deffirence is that they're a bit more caucasoid than curries but they have less straight hair than curries since they're mixed with nigger genes and maybe a bit taller.
the average PHENO of sandnigger looks like this in north africa:
Close Up Front Portrait Of Serious Young North African Man With Serious  Expression In The City Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image  135316776.

the only "white passing" sands are some levantines sands. even syrian and iraqi sands are still browner than japs and chinesse males.
the only reason made in heaven is saying that sands are "white passing" is because he got a bit lucky and ended up with a white skin but most syrians and iraqis are brown.
real shit. Turks are the "whitest" "Sands" but even they look pretty ethnic tbh

The blackpill here is that ricecels have no say in the matter. If white men wanted to they could take every single noodlewhore and make all Asian men incel. The only thing that limits WMAF is the amount of white men interested in noodlewhores.
But in the grande scheme the white race goes extinct in this scenario. The asian race will get "whiter" and there will be no white people in the future.

But in the grande scheme the white race goes extinct in this scenario. The asian race will get "whiter" and there will be no white people in the future.
The Asian Y chromosome also goes extinct so even though they might look "Asian" they're not really.

No, those hapas will become the "new" white people.

And let's keep it 100. The white race isn't going anywhere. As soon as whites become a genuine minority, they will turn to fascism without a second thought and massacre the shitskins in their country. It may take another 200 years of racemixing, but it will happen eventually

No, those hapas will become the "new" white people.

And let's keep it 100. The white race isn't going anywhere. As soon as whites become a genuine minority, they will turn to fascism without a second thought and massacre the shitskins in their country. It may take another 200 years of racemixing, but it will happen eventually
cope ethnics will kill whites and take over America.

cope ethnics will kill whites and take over America.
If by ethnics you mean Latinos who are 80% European, 10% native, 5% arab, and 5% black, then sure

Like at any higher-echelon private university, a huge part of the student population is Asian at my school. I have some East Asian foid friends that I acquired through smoking weed, and have actually asked them why they don’t like Asian men.

Their answers were one of two:

1. They live boring lifestyles. Asian-American foids are increasingly leaning towards the liberal arts. And they are not attracted to business, medicine, computer, math, engineering guys. They want an Alt/Skater/Artist type. And there are very few Asian men NOT doing STEM fields in college.

2. (The most important answer) Asian men are generally effeminate with few exceptions. Usually short, feminine face, etc.
yeah, seems logical like this. but i think it's mostly genetics.
it will just be a white race but with more asian features instead.
whites always argue that da jooos are the one trying to make their race mutts but whites are themselves fucking women of other races and ruining their genes.

Unironically how I lost my virginity
unlucky me, i live in a mudslim shithole.
here i can't even get arranged marriage and force some whore to sleep with me and i can't even get a paid woman.
jfl at "islamist" country. if you're going to not allow forced arranged marriage then at least allow us to fuck hookers.
my only way to ascend was probably fucking my cousin but i don't have any.

i've worked with a few southeast asians being in the automotive industry and all the sea men are married to their respective ethnic women. didn't occur to me "incel" is a thing in their own countries but who knows maybe <1% are probably fat losers who think highly of themselves for joining reddit or 4chan that's why they become like that. don't care about them though, im volcel coz i hate modern women no matter the race.

i've worked with a few southeast asians being in the automotive industry and all the sea men are married to their respective ethnic women. didn't occur to me "incel" is a thing in their own countries but who knows maybe <1% are probably fat losers who think highly of themselves for joining reddit or 4chan that's why they become like that. don't care about them though, im volcel coz i hate modern women no matter the race.
ok GrAYcel

OMG, this guy is deep down on the cuckold rabbit hole.
it's legit, the future of asian males is mass suicide or mass cuckold fetishization:

all ethnic countries should get nuked and bombed to death than become giant brothels for passport bros. ethnic men should kill all their women then kill ourselves by seppuku and suicide bombing.
Brutal but true man!

i found this on neet.net, it's a totally brutal read and he's one of the victims of the interactial relationships in asian countries:

over for ethnics when you can't even attract your own females from your own race and they're mass leaving you and going to white males.
we ethnics should just perform auto self destruction right now and kill ourselves since there's no way we can reproduce anymore. no arranged marriage since even ethnic countries like china, india, japan, thai, middle east (lebanon and iran), and north africa and even some places in africa are getting more and more westernized by western media and women don't even cover themselves in public. rape or hookers are probably the only way you can reproduce right now.
yes, you should definitely kill yourself because some whore wont give you a chance, her opinion of your life is the objective value of your life as well!

Their answers were one of two:

2. (The most important answer) Asian men are generally effeminate with few exceptions. Usually short, feminine face, etc.
This is a bare-faced lie that AF tell to cover up the fact that it's racism plain and simple. 80% of the WM these AF are open to are effeminate STEM types themselves. Nerdy White men are feasting on both coasts. A nerdy White will do; a nerdy Asian won't. As long as they're WHITE.

Last edited:
This is a bare-faced lie that AF tell to cover up the fact that it's racism plain and simple. 80% of the WM these AF are open to are effeminate STEM types themselves. Nerdy White men are feasting on both coasts. A nerdy White will do; a nerdy Asian won't. As long as they're WHITE.
This. 90% of WMAF couples is introvert white tech dude with the AF. The white dudes in WMAF are basically neurotypically rice 90% of the time.

yeah, we should also open our own "passport bro" movement but go to sub saharan africa and take sheboons living in poor tribes instead.
African women kinda cute tho

why is no one talking about that video it is pure suifuel

brutakkkk

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined​

Poorfag Third Worlder | Tribeless​

May 27, 2023180
being an ethnic is an insta defeat from the very moment of birth.
no woman have ever been attracted to an ethnic b4. they only likes white males.
Med Amine is that you ?

Brootal. I’d never seamaxx. It’s too depressing.. what if I.. create something..:feelspuke:

Cucked. I wish his country gets 1000 trucks of peace to run over sexpats and their noodlewhores
If the muslims took over the world it might benefit us.