Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confessions from a truecel... MY WIFI IS SO SLOW!!!!

asuraxia

asuraxia

seiyuucel
★★★★★
it took me 5 minutes to load this site and actually click create a thread, every technology i touch just slows down and becomes shit but for everyone else they dont have this issue., same goes for all my chances with women. I tried chadfishing on Instagram as my chad friend but when I tried talking to them they figured out I'm a loser I have to use ChatGPT to think of a greeting I haven't been able to convince them of anything, not even pics, nevermind making them travel anywhere

I tried chadfishing on Instagram as my chad friend but when I tried talking to them they figured out I'm a loser I have to use ChatGPT to think of a greeting I haven't been able to convince them of anything, not even pics.
They can detect your bad pERsonality

it took me 5 minutes to load this site and actually click create a thread, every technology i touch just slows down and becomes shit but for everyone else they dont have this issue., same goes for all my chances with women. I tried chadfishing on Instagram as my chad friend but when I tried talking to them they figured out I'm a loser I have to use ChatGPT to think of a greeting I haven't been able to convince them of anything, not even pics, nevermind making them travel anywhere
Same thing would probably happen to me jfl

Have you tried restarting your router ?

every technology i touch just slows down and becomes shit but for everyone else they dont have this issue., same goes for all my chances with women
Inceldom in a nutshell