Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal confession :(

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
in middle school when i would try to talk to girls from school on instagram i would talk like them. i remember one foid always telling me when she had "tea" and id always tell her to "spill it" jfl...and id say dumb foid shit like "i-"

Youngcels :feelsseriously:

jfl thank god whores did not have this retarded slang when I was in middle school.

sounds retarded tbhngl :feelsjuice:

I'm not sure i understand, like you wanted her to spill the tea on you? Is that your fetish? And are you not supposed to say shit starting with i on england language? Like for example i like tea spilled onto me, like that? :dafuckfeels:

I'm not sure i understand, like you wanted her to spill the tea on you? Is that your fetish? And are you not supposed to say shit starting with i on england language? Like for example i like tea spilled onto me, like that? :dafuckfeels:
spilling the tea is foid speak for "i have drama". this foid would tell me she had tea (drama) and id tell her to spill it (tell me)

spilling the tea is foid speak for "i have drama". this foid would tell me she had tea (drama) and id tell her to spill it (tell me)
Oh.... That's interesting..... You should've said i don't give a damn instead :feelsaww:

i was a 6th grader tryna pull bitches
That's really good, pulling bitches when you're young is good. I wanted to be an anime protagonist and thought girls would approach me instead for some reason :dafuckfeels:

That's really good, pulling bitches when you're young is good. I wanted to be an anime protagonist and thought girls would approach me instead for some reason :dafuckfeels:
i didnt pull any girls i just TRIED

:lul::lul::feelsautistic:

in middle school when i would try to talk to girls from school on instagram i would talk like them. i remember one foid always telling me when she had "tea" and id always tell her to "spill it" jfl...and id say dumb foid shit like "i-"
The question is,did they spill any tea?