Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Confession

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
BEFORE I was black pilled I went to eat at Golden Corral Buffet. The server was a young qt. She actually did a great job and provided good service. I not only tipped her but also went online and wrote to an email to her manager praising her.

Please forgive me for my sin.

I can't.
I unfollowed you.

This kind of simping is unacceptable. You won't be forgiven.

How sick is despicable this cannot be forgiven, you have brought shame to the whole clan.

Will he who is without sin cast the first stone!

How could you?

In the name of the father (Elliot), the Frog (Pepe), and the Holy KEK, you are forgiven my son.

Amen, and ten Hail Hamudis.

This is why Hitler was right

BEFORE I was black pilled I went to eat at Golden Corral Buffet. The server was a young qt. She actually did a great job and provided good service. I not only tipped her but also went online and wrote to an email to her manager praising her.

Please forgive me for my sin.
:soy::soy::soy:

The tip is perfectly fine but JFL at taking the fucking time out of your day to write a whole ass email praising her. What a colossal waste of time.

This is why blackpill needs to taught at an early age

Why would you praise her in an email. Thats next level.

i think most buffets will go out of business due to COVID-19.
already soup plantation is no more.

Why would you praise her in an email. Thats next level.
I was blue pilled and just wanted to do something nice. I may do it again in the future but only to a male employee lol.

I was never a simp, not even when I was bluepilled. I treated women nicely and all but never gave money to them like that or jumped in their defense when it's none of my business.

Desperate males have done worst things for pussy.

At least you realized your error, something that most bluepilled normies never achieve.

Golden Corral Buffet

atone yourself by ruining the day of 3 foids