Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [confession] why I like to piss in bottles

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
there is something primal and satisfying about pissing in a bottle and seeing how much you pissed, secondly this has health benefits, you can check how hydrated you are, I learned I need to drink more water you cant really tell your urine colour when peeing in the toilet but you can in a bottle. thirdly the convenience of this you can pee in a bottle when ever you're feel the slightest need and then flush them in the toilet at the end of the day

question 1/ yes I have smelt the bottle, surprisingly it has an orangey smell
question 2/ no I have not drunk the piss I'm not a faggot

pee in a bottle and see for yourself, for a long time I thought my pee was water clear because when it pees out it you cant probably see the colour

I just pee in my mouth directly and drink it, I don't have to go to the kitchen to get more water often this way.

By the way my pee has been fluorescent yellow (like when you overdose on riboflavin) for days now, even when I drink 6+ liters, and I'm off all supplements. I think my body is failing boyos.

piss bottle = forced meme

I just pee in my mouth directly and drink it, I don't have to go to the kitchen to get more water often this way.

This is what I call efficient. A real mouthpissingcel. Also @HighTGymcel the moutshitting lunatic.

I can tell by looking in the toilet.

Reminds me that I had to use a bottle some months ago when my brother occupied the toilet and I forgot it in the other room, it's probably still sitting there.

I can tell by looking in the toilet.
no the toilet water which is clear dilutes the colour of your piss so you dont know the true colour unless you pee in a bottle
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: getting piss on your floor is not an achievement
if you peak your dick inside the bottle you wont spill any, though confession sometimes it has happened

I rather normal pissing tbh

This why you're incel sweetie

you can look into the toilet and see pretty well

I piss in bottles because I'm too lazy most of the time, unfortunately depending on the bottle you piss in they can cause a quite bit of a mess.

I piss in bottles because I'm too lazy most of the time, unfortunately depending on the bottle you piss in they can cause a quite bit of a mess.
JFL at doing this without an adequately wide-necked bottle. Good on you OP, that's mainly how they gauged their health in the middle ages.

there is something primal and satisfying about pissing in a bottle and seeing how much you pissed, secondly this has health benefits, you can check how hydrated you are, I learned I need to drink more water you cant really tell your urine colour when peeing in the toilet but you can in a bottle. thirdly the convenience of this you can pee in a bottle when ever you're feel the slightest need and then flush them in the toilet at the end of the day

question 1/ yes I have smelt the bottle, surprisingly it has an orangey smell
question 2/ no I have not drunk the piss I'm not a faggot

why that's fucked

I have 10 large bottles of piss in them and i'm not sure where to empty them. They are almost 2 months old. Will it smell alot if i empty them in the garden?

I have 10 large bottles of piss in them and i'm not sure where to empty them. They are almost 2 months old. Will it smell alot if i empty them in the garden?
flush them down the toilet?

would probably fine to leave them in the garden its natural and animals pee there everynight

Only if there was a device in your home that was designed to specifically get rid of human waste.

Only if there was a device in your home that was designed to specifically get rid of human waste.
It'll still smell though and it's not my toilet.
flush them down the toilet?

would probably fine to leave them in the garden its natural and animals pee there everynight
It's not my garden but my brothers so i might have to do it very early in the morning.