Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confession time

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Post your confessions here.

Here's mine: Whenever I fart I always say (audibly, or on my head) "3,2,1, lets jam" and then drop the bomb.

i tend to cry

> r/confession

I miss my dead oneitis

I fantasize about SLAUGHTERING WHITE KNIGHTS

i tend to cry

I cry a lot these days. There's nothing wrong with it. Toxic masculinity DOES exist :soy: and if men think that crying is for pussies than those men are being self-destructive.

I honestly don't think I have a life worth living. I think the world would be safer if I killed myself because of how unstable I am. I have a disturbing manic streak that makes me want to go ER.
I miss my dead oneitis

Care to go into detail?

When i was 14 i created a persona that existed only in my mind. This guy was 10 years older than me. He was a 7.2 feet tall basketball player. He played in NBA, LA Lakers and Sacramento Kings. This guy was a DJ, an actor and a far right ideologist. Of course he was an avatar of mine.
I kept imagining his life until i turned 24 (he was 34).

i drank the last root beer

Post your confessions here.

Here's mine: Whenever I fart I always say (audibly, or on my head) "3,2,1, lets jam" and then drop the bomb.

Nice try FBI

I am not an undercover fbi agent

I’m a virgin.

I like feet more than pussy
When i was 14 i created a persona that existed only in my mind. This guy was 10 years older than me. He was a 7.2 feet tall basketball player. He played in NBA, LA Lakers and Sacramento Kings. This guy was a DJ, an actor and a far right ideologist. Of course he was an avatar of mine.
I kept imagining his life until i turned 24 (he was 34).
Terribly sad and dystopic.
Feel sad for you :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I kidnapped and killed a woman
in Red Dead Redemption 2

Last edited:
I don't know what to do with my STEM degree. I did a course in my fourth year and I found out that the industry is completely cucked.

When I'm out in public and have a bad day, I call a group of foids whores if I ever come across them. Checkmate :feelzez:

(We should have a pepe with two hands crossing each other's arms, would've fit perfectly)

I’m secretly a journalist for Vice

My confession - I’m actually nice to foids...(but I’m never chivalrous that’s for sure)

Ok so you can never tell anyone this and I really hope it stays a secret. Only click if you are going to accept who I am on this site because I'm different. Ok, well, here it is:
im an incel