Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Confession] I’m a cuck/simp

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
I helped a foid with her math problem without asking for sex in exchange. Meanwhile chad must count his fingers to figure how many chicks he’s fucked today. Berate me. I deserve it.

I wouldn't have done it but if it was just a math problem don't worry about it. She could have asked for money.

Shame on you OP :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelswhat:

Unless the teacher made you do it, you have no excuses and this is very pathetic behavior.

Come on, man.... :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

You can repent by helping brocels with their math problems.

You can repent by doing my uni homework thats due tomorrow

Fucking cuck. Did you get anything in return, at all? Most likely she has even more contempt fir you now than she did before.

She’s not entitled to math help

Fucking cuck. Did you get anything in return, at all? Most likely she has even more contempt fir you now than she did before.
Brutal. I needed that

Over for simpcels

It's over for cuckcels.

As long as you learn your lesson. Women just see men as there to be used if you're not Chad.

You don’t deserve to be an officer. Give your badge and your gun back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back