Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confession: i tell everyone, that I'm in a "Mormon pain control group for men" instead of saying Im in an incel forum!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Because, that way they don't wonder where exactly I get my information about various "global" information.

The Mormon label scares them away from wanting to know more.

It's not often, but I did it today, to a dude that would be considered a Manlet, but has children. (He's single and political coping, a democrat. lol)

Sometimes folks ask me what I do online... I say, I'm in a pain control group for men.

It's true enough, but were hardly Mormons... Lol.

It's just a nice harmless cope

I figure other dudes can use this as a cope too.

Kek. I usually call it the autism forum.

Are you better btw?

I think you should just stop telling people. If you're talking to normies, it's probably not about inceldom, right? Talk about sports or the weather or something.

Kek. I usually call it the autism forum.

Are you better btw?
Not really, just the same as usual. But I got to start getting Ready for winter. And thats a lot of work.
I think you should just stop telling people. If you're talking to normies, it's probably not about inceldom, right? Talk about sports or the weather or something.
It's already a very rare thing. Maybe once a years.
That manlet needs to learn his godly powers
His cope is political bullshit.

Dude is a us born Mexican, sporting a vote for harass button, and is trying to be a congressman! Lol.

He's racist, but he is "LA raza", lol. He's calls crackers, white boys. (Ofc, at our age, most dudes are boys)

He's so gdmf busy with his many jobs and livestock that he barely has time for self reflection.

But he's interested in alt information, so it's possible that one day he could be free of his political delusions.

you either die a mormon or you live long enough to be come an incel

I say mental health forum usually. JFL.
As a pain riddled cripple I say what I say.

Mental health sounds to much like

Crazy.

And crazy gets avoided as much, if not more, than plain old ugly.

As a pain riddled cripple I say what I say.

Mental health sounds to much like

Crazy.

And crazy gets avoided as much, if not more, than plain old ugly.
Fair point; I guess I was thinking about support workers/acquaintances who already know about some crazy (but not blackpill) stuff.

Fair point; I guess I was thinking about support workers/acquaintances who already know about some crazy (but not blackpill) stuff.
I live in a very armed area and crazy people are slightly below exconvicts on the social ladder.

Good lie average joe woudn't dare pry into anything religious.

Good lie average joe woudn't dare pry into anything religious.
Especially not with them super clean Mormons when they are drunk/drug users!

Or any other style of religion nuts... They are universally hated by all!

Especially not with them super clean Mormons when they are drunk/drug users!

Or any other style of religion nuts... They are universally hated by all!
I guess Mormons do have a kind of stigma attached :feelshaha: most people really don't like to question any kind of religious beliefs aside from some associated with 9/11 and arabs in the U.S from my experience the Mormon thing might get a laugh at worst.

I guess Mormons do have a kind of stigma attached :feelshaha: most people really don't like to question any kind of religious beliefs aside from some associated with 9/11 and arabs in the U.S from my experience the Mormon thing might get a laugh at worst.
They are a sweet and innocent people and they invented a lot of guns!

They are a sweet and innocent people and they invented a lot of guns!
armed machine gun GIF

i dont tell anyone shit

I bet my Mormon friend runs this website because he was always a big whiz of computers and he was a good friend for a few years he even came to my house once

I miss the days when I had friends and not a care in the world except feeling a bit poor but I didn't realise that it even mattered that much.

I bet my Mormon friend runs this website because he was always a big whiz of computers and he was a good friend for a few years he even came to my house once

I miss the days when I had friends and not a care in the world except feeling a bit poor but I didn't realise that it even mattered that much.
I too took my IRL frens for granted bro.

Hotel Transylvania Reaction GIF

His cope is political bullshit.

Dude is a us born Mexican, sporting a vote for harass button, and is trying to be a congressman! Lol.

He's racist, but he is "LA raza", lol. He's calls crackers, white boys. (Ofc, at our age, most dudes are boys)

He's so gdmf busy with his many jobs and livestock that he barely has time for self reflection.

But he's interested in alt information, so it's possible that one day he could be free of his political delusions.
I can teach him as I feel the power of a million sun s give me power

Woman make the world go around because if you think deep enough it goes back all the way to their nature, as to why things are so screwed and incorrectly

I too took my IRL frens for granted bro.

Hotel Transylvania Reaction GIF
I never took them for granted my parents did. They are boring pieces of shit and poor AF and thought that rich peoples kids would continue to be friends with low class povvo Muslim niggers but guess what, rich white kids don't have any benefit in that and their parents know it.

One of my best friends mum's hated me and my family so much she uninvited me from his birthday party when we were like 10. That wasn't my fault just my parents being poor pieces of autistic trash and oblivious to social norms

I never took them for granted my parents did. They are boring pieces of shit and poor AF and thought that rich peoples kids would continue to be friends with low class povvo Muslim niggers but guess what, rich white kids don't have any benefit in that and their parents know it.

One of my best friends mum's hated me and my family so much she uninvited me from his birthday party when we were like 10. That wasn't my fault just my parents being poor pieces of autistic trash and oblivious to social norms
My condolences

Not really, just the same as usual. But I got to start getting Ready for winter. And thats a lot of work.
Collecting wood or what?