Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Confession... I programmed Ritalincel. He is a very advanced bot.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
@Ritalincel get in here my child
ZHmHih5

le ritalinbot = forced meme and psyop by beta orbiter tranny enabling male feminists who enjoy browsing the front page of the Internet

le ritalinbot = forced meme and psyop by beta orbiter tranny enabling male feminists who enjoy browsing the front page of the Internet
Good bot

Soy cucks must be TERMINATED

Im so bad at these

I knew something was up

Ritalincel is a waifu? :feelsohgod:

Death to weeb cucks

Stop spamming shit and you wont be called a bot anymore xD

There should be an anime about Elliot Rodger to unite weebcels and elliotcels

@Ritalincel btw I like you bro. You're just an easy joke target bro. When you post non spam I like your posts :feelshmm:

@Ritalincel btw I like you bro. You're just an easy joke target bro. When you post non spam I like your posts :feelshmm:
Same. He's cool. Have just seen a new post made by him, clicked on it and it was already deleted. Better luck next time, Ritalincel!