Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Confessed to a teacher in 9th grade

Wilfred

Wilfred

Officer
★★★★
When I was in 9th grade back in 2008, we had an English teacher that was really into manga and anime. She was young (22), blonde hair and blue eyes and was very pretty. My retarded ass thought maybe I had a chance with her since we had similar interests.

I always stayed after class so I could autistically attempt to talk to her. She mostly ignored me and now I see she was creeped out by me. Eventually I actually wrote her a fucking love letter and tried to give it to her in person.

She saw the envelope and didn't even accept it, she just said "I'm sorry you feel that way, but you need to go." Later on I got transfered to a different teacher and every time she saw me after, it was a look of pure disgust.

That was my first experience with the blackpill because she was always friendly with the Chad students and was probably fucking them after class.

Just lol

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
pretty funny story ngl

She saw the envelope and didn't even accept it, she just said "I'm sorry you feel that way, but you need to go."
I know how it feels to have your feelings ignored. She probably acted that way because of pedophile paranoia. She could at least have acknowledge your feelings and rejected you politely.

Tee hee i like anime too guys! Im so quirky and not like the other girls lolz!

tfw Stacy teachers only fuck their Chad students :feelsrope:

Who in a right mind would hire a 22 year old foid teacher?

Looking back on my actions, it is pretty funny. Back then I was totally bluepilled and clueless. Autism and being socially retarded didn't help.

It works only for chad not incel, sweaty.

How did she know the letter was a love letter without reading it? It could have been a doctor's note.

How did she know the letter was a love letter without reading it? It could have been a doctor's note.
She prob could read it on his face.

It was pink and addressed to her from me in fancy writing. She asked what it was and I told her.

we had an English teacher that was really into manga and anime
always friendly with the Chad students and was probably fucking them after class.
What manga/anime did she like? Give us names of series and how you learned of this, please.

That even weeaoo-ettes prefer Chad is one of the worst pills. I always assumed that because girls share my interest in that, they should be different, want to be with me, but they will still prefer a guy who mocks anime if he is Chad.

It makes me question how much they truly love their hobbies, or if they just get into them because it's different, might make her stand out to Chad.

Like even if was a gigastacy, I don't really see wanting a LTR with her if she doesn't like my hobbies. The reverse doesn't seem to apply to foids though. It's like they embrace not sharing interests "I like makeup and styling hair, he likes football" and want to be with guys when they don't respect each other's interests, whether it's anime or more traditional female pastimes.

Thirsty principals are not in their right mind, they're hoping the young foid teachers will fuck them. It usually has little to do with their actual teaching abilities.

If it's a female principal, she is probably a lesbian, or hoping that a male teacher will fuck her if she throws in a younger foid for a threesome.

tbh I’ve never had a crush on a female teacher
And I’ve had teachers who were young, cute, and also kind
I feel for you man and I’m sorry she felt creeped out. It sucks that she saw that as creepy on top of not finding you attractive. Not like you were even being all that creepy, you weren’t stalking her or whatever. A love letter is innocent as hell. Teachers should love their students unconditionally, or at least pretend to.

It makes me question how much they truly love their hobbies
They don't have hobbies.. they just do what Chad does around Chad to grab Chads attention.

damn what an evil bitch she was

It sucks that she saw that as creepy on top of not finding you attractive.
Same thing.. if Chad student walked in and slapped her ass her legs would automatically go akimbo.

Chad could literally kill small animals and stupid whores would want to "change" him.

Same thing.. if Chad student walked in and slapped her ass her legs would automatically go akimbo.
Yeah tbh I think the way she turned you down was kinda mean

jfl at weaboos tbh ngl

They don't have hobbies.. they just do what Chad does around Chad to grab Chads attention.
Incorrect, women clearly do things when Chad is not around like eat ice cream and watch "Love and the Restless", or engage in hobbies to make themselves pretty for chad like doing their nails or getting hairstyles.

I also think that they do things like D&D and video games even when there is non-chad because they are entering a niche sexual marketplace due to inability to compete with Chad.

Basically by hanging in those groups, when they do encounter Chad they will assume she is near-virginal because he knows she won't actually be putting out for the geeks she hangs out with.

Chad could literally kill small animals and stupid whores would want to "change" him.
Or they will just be in denial about it, like my mom's BF would constantly torture our cat and I got up one morning to find it dead in an unnatural position but she will only think it was natural causes.

Admittedly it was sick, but I have my suspicions.

Wow, super RIP but also amazing autistic.

What manga/anime did she like? Give us names of series and how you learned of this, please.

That even weeaoo-ettes prefer Chad is one of the worst pills. I always assumed that because girls share my interest in that, they should be different, want to be with me, but they will still prefer a guy who mocks anime if he is Chad.

It makes me question how much they truly love their hobbies, or if they just get into them because it's different, might make her stand out to Chad.

Like even if was a gigastacy, I don't really see wanting a LTR with her if she doesn't like my hobbies. The reverse doesn't seem to apply to foids though. It's like they embrace not sharing interests "I like makeup and styling hair, he likes football" and want to be with guys when they don't respect each other's interests, whether it's anime or more traditional female pastimes.

Thirsty principals are not in their right mind, they're hoping the young foid teachers will fuck them. It usually has little to do with their actual teaching abilities.

If it's a female principal, she is probably a lesbian, or hoping that a male teacher will fuck her if she throws in a younger foid for a threesome.
She liked basic stuff like Death Note, but also liked Kino's Journey which is what got me interested. How I found out is she had manga on the bookshelves in her room and she talked about manga in class before.

I'll need to check out Kino's Journey.

Light Yagami is basically Chad. Girls will pretend they want to fuck L but they actually want Light or maybe Ryuk to fuck them

Incels = Gelus

I'll need to check out Kino's Journey.

Light Yagami is basically Chad. Girls will pretend they want to fuck L but they actually want Light or maybe Ryuk to fuck them

Incels = Gelus
Watch the 2003 series of Kino, the 2017 one isn't great. Not enough of my waifu.

Shit man that's brutal and cringy at the same time, but we've all done stupid things in our bluepilled days

brutal but you should have expected it.

Realistically she has to cover her ass. Any teacher regardless of the gender situation - especially in 2019 - is a fucking moron if they try anything with their students. Especially at the high school level, let alone college or university. Yeah hypocritical gender bullshit means the female teacher will likely get off way easier than male but in today's world they will still be chastised to some extent by colleagues and none other than men of this board. She will also certainly lose her job.

Also she's 22. You don't think she's out prowling the fucking clubs every weekend for legitimate Chad cock? I doubt she'd bother risking fucking any of her students.

She saw your autistic ways from the start and refused the letter since she knew exactly where that was going. At 22 she's also too immature/cowardice to give you an adult style let-down anyway.

Absolutely brutal ngl

Why do we all think the "love letter" strategy will work when we are youngcels? JFL

Watch the 2003 series of Kino, the 2017 one isn't great. Not enough of my waifu.
I like Kino’s hair
Anime girls with short hair are cute

LMAO

Best post all week (Determined by the criteria of autism and cringe levels)

Black pill stuff aside, that's no way for a teacher to treat their student. Very unprofessional. She should not be around kids.

I bet she dressed like a slut to school too to give alll the male student boners and get their attention