Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Condoms too big for Indians

Wow curries sure do have some insane bbc (big brown cock)

Brutal currypill

It's not bbc, it's tcc (tiny curry cock)

Yeah right you mayos are unable to satisfy your woman and they have to fuck dogs, horse, boars and even snakes and snails to satisfy themselves. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Send your mom over and we will show how big we are, gang raping her
I'm a sandnigger

Nah curry shaming is insane most of this forum isn't even south asian y'all are just punching down just like the normies who bully incels :feelswhat:
I don't shame curries I love all my curry brocels <3

Nah curry shaming is insane most of this forum isn't even south asian y'all are just punching down just like the normies who bully incels :feelswhat:
Don't worry we can hopefully fight back

Yeah right you mayos are unable to satisfy your woman and they have to fuck dogs, horse, boars and even snakes and snails to satisfy themselves. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Send your mom over and we will show how big we are, gang raping her
Why do you weant to fuck moms? They have loose pussies. Disgusting.

Why do you weant to fuck moms? They have loose pussies. Disgusting.
Yeah true they get loose with all the dog fucking. I will ask to send their sisters then

Curries can't catch a break

A condom would probably be to big for me too. Atleast i have something in common with curries along with the no fear of bacteria.

Theory: Dude to multiple famines and curry genocides during colonial period, Average pajeet is a subhuman due to genetic mutation to minimise the body growth and less prone to shit eating diseases. There bodies are literally shit genes that pass down. :feelsUnreal: Stop breeding like rabbits for god's sake

I do think white foids are overrepresented when it comes to animal fucking though.
Only over representation but only representation :feelskek: :feelskek: . Luckily they are not spreading DEI there.

WOTW is a huge WNsimp cuck who constantly simps & white knights.

Theory: Dude to multiple famines and curry genocides during colonial period, Average pajeet is a subhuman due to genetic mutation to minimise the body growth and less prone to shit eating diseases. There bodies are literally shit genes that pass down. :feelsUnreal: Stop breeding like rabbits for god's sake
Theory average white father is so cucked they won't even be raising their children and will be "raised" by single mother who are just glorified egg donors. These mothers will trans them and forcefully make them into girls

Maybe whites need to castrate themselves to avoid this plight for their children.

Theory average white father is so cucked they won't even be raising their children and will be "raised" by single mother who are just glorified egg donors. These mothers will trans them and forcefully make them into girls

Maybe whites need to castrate themselves to avoid this plight for their children.
:feelshaha:I OWN YOU BY FACTS AND LOGIC

jkkiurWEQETRILUYRTWqewrgety

Nothing wrong in that. But they should not complain when we do it.
Curries here or in general in internet are trolled for no reason, Curries in west aren't bombing anyone, aren't committing school shooting or anything, there are worse countries than Indians, even hygiene wise there are worse countries than us, Filipinos eat recycled garbage, but it's seen as fight for survival. They hate curries because one has to be the school victim for the bullies to play.

wow that's insane. I thought you were joking at first. Maybe race mixing isn't that bad after all, but other races of foids could still be participating in beastiality... I do think white foids are overrepresented when it comes to animal fucking though. That sucks...
You got surprised for that. I got surprised when I heard snailpill :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Curries here or in general in internet are trolled for no reason, Curries in west aren't bombing anyone, aren't committing school shooting or anything, there are worse countries than Indians, even hygiene wise there are worse countries than us, Filipinos eat recycled garbage, but it's seen as fight for survival. They hate curries because one has to be the school victim for the bullies to play.
Stop crying and fight back

based crypticel
He must have had a stoke looking at white foids fuck boars. Funny to think all those woman in bestiality will become mothers.

What about east asians, they tell us to troon out and kpopmaxx and that we have no masculinity that somehow all east asians are female because the effeminization stereotype has gone too far. I would rather be stereotyped as shit flinging monkeys than not being seen as a male. Because what the actual fuck. Seriously imagine your entire race being stereotyped as submissive bitch boys and waifus.
Rice still have the "civilized" reputation, curries don't even have that. Rice also have this "high IQ" reputation curries are seen as low IQ street shitters, also atleast there is a k-pop halo, curries? They don't have any halo, but you see, normie society says we shouldn't bully the weak, but they constantly Bully us. Like I agree we are shit, but you don't have to poke us everyday

Nigger I don't want no kpop halo everyone thinks rice are ladyboys now I'm too ugly for kpop halo anyways I wish there was an ogre stereotype that rice could fit into otherwise i have no point in look maxxing. But they expect all rice are supposed to sit down and be effeminate lady boys. I would rather fling shit on the streets like gorilla and give up civilization than give up my dignity like the japanese cucks.
You didn't get my point, even without k-pop halo, east Asians are atleast seen as civilised, smart guys but we are seen as the bottom of the barrel.

My custom title says it all. The true oppression is that no one seems to care which will only makes the bullying worse.

i went near a group of curries in the gym and they STUNK OF SWEAT. They were fresh from India with an accent maybe that makes a difference