Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Condom Shortage

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-

Abortion clinics are going to full next month. And with more foids getting abortions, the higher the chance of a doctor making a mistake. :feelshehe:

Corona boomer 2.0
just in time to see the world end

If i was a billionaire i would buy all the condoms in the world right now so normies couldnt have sex during lockdown

If i was a billionaire i would buy all the condoms in the world right now so normies couldnt have sex during lockdown
Chad doesn't use condoms.

Condoms are for chadlites.

>implying that would stop normies from fucking

humans used to literally use animal intestines for sex control, they will either come up with some nasty alternative or just raw dog it.

>implying that would stop normies from fucking

humans used to literally use animal intestines for sex control, they will either come up with some nasty alternative or just raw dog it.
normans are animals

I like it, and in my country it's illegal to abort so a lot of holes will die

Buy birth control pills also.

chad will produce incels with his onenightstand

I wonder how many famous tyrants or serial killers will be conceived and raised because of this virus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back