Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill condition for white to have possibility to suffer inceldom

jbwbeliever

jbwbeliever

Veteran
★★★★
as we all know jbw is legit but its still just an advantage, white incels can also exist here is what i think what make something that so strong like jbw cant even help some white guy from escaping inceldom heres some i can think of as of now but im sure there are more, u guys can help me list up as well

1 do u want only white girls? limiting your dating pool when u still have options that can lead to inceldom

2 do u have mental illness? sometimes its hard to notice if a girl interest in u or not

3 are u fat? stay healthy and keep yourself clean

4 do u live in white majority area and dont wanna travel?

Dnr, another GrAY coping shitskin

Joined Saturday

Dnr, another GrAY coping shitskin
im not saying if u match something i listed u fakecel... im saying if its match then u're incel not other way around ....

JBW can't work if you are below 8
Ethnic whores want white chad not white subhumans
do you think ethnic whores are idiots ? they can make a difference between a white chad and white subhumans.

JBW is just beta buxxing with extra steps
nah whites are valued for their genes. its real attraction

white skin, tall height, blue eyes, bigger d, euro facial features

JBW can't work if you are below 8
Ethnic whores want white chad not white subhumans
do you think ethnic whores are idiots ? they can make a difference between a white chad and white subhumans.
cope. a 7/10 white still has all of these things which is why hes attractive to ethnic women. average white = chad to ethnic women.
subhuman white = average to ethnic women

nah whites are valued for their genes. its real attraction

white skin, tall height, blue eyes, bigger d, euro facial features

cope. a 7/10 white still has all of these things which is why hes attractive to ethnic women. average white = chad to ethnic women.
subhuman white = average to ethnic women
Beauty is objective
if you are average/subhuman, you will still look average/ subhuman to all women
Ethnic whores have access to Internet where they contact with Chads, they watch western movies and series and get attracted to Chad white celebrities so they know how to make a difference between white Chad and subhuman.

Beauty is objective
if you are average/subhuman, you will still look average/ subhuman to all women
Ethnic whores have access to Internet where they contact with Chads, they watch western movies and series and get attracted to Chad white celebrities so they know how to make a difference between white Chad and subhuman.
no bro you dont get it. even if a white guy is ugly. his features are still more ideal than asian guys features

and theyll never get a white chad or average white. they can only get subhuman whites. which is better than an asian guy

as we all know jbw is legit but its still just an advantage, white incels can also exist here is what i think what make something that so strong like jbw cant even help some white guy from escaping inceldom heres some i can think of as of now but im sure there are more, u guys can help me list up as well

1 do u want only white girls? limiting your dating pool when u still have options that can lead to inceldom

2 do u have mental illness? sometimes its hard to notice if a girl interest in u or not

3 are u fat? stay healthy and keep yourself clean

You forgot Manlet. Doesn’t matter if you’re white if you’re a 5’4 Slavic mutt

Also not everyone has money to take vacation over to a 3rd world country to ascend. Being a 5’4 slav wagie in the metropolitan US east coast is BRUTAL.

no bro you dont get it. even if a white guy is ugly. his features are still more ideal than asian guys features

and theyll never get a white chad or average white. they can only get subhuman whites. which is better than an asian guy
If he is ugly, he is just less white which makes him closer to ethnic
handsome ethnic men are the ones who look white
here comes the racepill. the more white you look, the more handsome you are.
So explain to me why this white normie was rejected by this fat shebon. According to your logic he is chad to her

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CChqaPBTipI

If he is ugly, he is just less white which makes him closer to ethnic
handsome ethnic men are the ones who look white
here comes the racepill. the more white you look, the more handsome you are.
So explain to me why this white normie was rejected by this fat shebon. According to your logic he is chad to her

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CChqaPBTipI

ah yes 1 cherrypick. great evidence

You forgot Manlet. Doesn’t matter if you’re white if you’re a 5’4 Slavic mutt

Also not everyone has money to take vacation over to a 3rd world country to ascend. Being a 5’4 slav wagie in the metropolitan US east coast is BRUTAL.
true

u got a flower as your pfp, definitely a toilet in disguise

Why would anyone ever want a white girl

this point is kinda stupid. for me to travel, I need to save up wagebucks for about 2 years to go on a 1 month vacation. I am working towards getting a higher payed remote job so I can leave the US. I think you are underestimating how difficult it is to go to other countries if you are apart of the goy class.

JBW is just beta buxxing with extra steps
Not all Betabux relationships are created equal. JBW betabuxxing is superior to regular betabuxxing which is better than cuckold betabuxxing.

brutal, even 30 years old male turn into a girl in your eyes. sexual starvation is real....
Omori be like: : r/OMORI